CHAPTER 19: SPORTS FESTIVAL (Part 7)

🌸🌸🐚🐚🌸🌸🐚🐚🌸🌸🐚🐚🌸🌸🐚🐚🌸🌸

"And now for the next match! Shoto Todoroki versus Katsuki Bakugou!!!.." present mic yelled.

All the crowd keep on cheering and was hyped. Y/N was sitting beside Kirishima.

"Hey kirishima!who do you think is gonna win?" Y/N questioned kirishima out of the blue.

"*Sigh*I literally don't know Y/N-san...both Bakugou and todoroki is pretty strong you know!" Kirishima replied.

"Hmm,you are right about that." Y/N sighed and glanced at Bakugou.

"But Bakugou won't be beated easily" Y/N smirked.

"Yeah! No kidding!" Kirishima chuckled and gaze at Bakugou who was full of determination.

Y/N gazed at Bakugou,she cracked a small smile when she saw the blonde's expression. She was confused if it was happy or angry.

"Dude, Bakugou you looked really awful!" Y/N smirked at Bakugou who took notice of her smug ass look

"Tch! what's this bitch! smirking about?!" Bakugou muttered with irritation.

Y/N could literally see a visible vein popped out of his forehead. She giggled a bit at his reaction.

"Hahaha!no kidding he looks normal!" Y/N smiled at the angry blonde.

"Do your best hedgehog!!!..." Y/N yelled at Bakugou with a cheerful tone.

"What did you call me!? Oh your gonna have it once I'm done!!!.." Bakugou barked back furiously.

Kirishima chuckled at Y/N and Bakugou's silly antics and just sighed.

"Man,Y/N you should quit it before he murder you!" Kirishima exclaimed at Y/N who looked at him with a smile.

"Don't worry, it'll take him a few years before he could actually murder me!" Y/N boldly replied and huffed.

"Oh well.."Kirishima smiled back and patted Y/N's head.

Kirishima and Y/N returned their attention back to the match. Present mic has already signaled Bakugou and todoroki to start.

Todoroki made the first move and instantly created a huge ice towards Bakugou.

"Woah!!!.. todoroki just created a massive amount of ice!it looks like he doesn't want to have a close combat with Bakugou!!!..." Present mic announced.

Bakugou kept exploding the ice but he was buried inside of todoroki's ice. Everyone frozed from their seats, thinking that Bakugou was already down in one hit.Until a scary tremoring sounds was heard coming from inside the ice.