CHAPTER 18: SPORTS FESTIVAL (part 6)

👑👑👑👑👑👑💎💎💎👑👑👑👑👑👑

Y/N's POV

I was watching Izuku and todoroki's match. I could literally feel the intense atmosphere between those two. They both have goals and they both also want to win. But only one can remain standing between them.

I clenched my hands which was on my lap. The cold gosh of wind that hits me from todoroki's ice,send me chills.

".. Izuku.."I muttered with concerned.

Todoroki and Izuku keeps exchanging blows until it would seem that both of them were getting sloppy and tired.

Izuku has a broken arms, while todoroki is covered in ice and now shivering. They both yelled at each other while fighting. More like about todoroki's hatred against his father.

"I'll show him!" Todoroki exclaimed with a dead serious look.

And then Izuku yelled at todoroki from the top of his lungs.

"YOUR POWER IS YOUR OWN!!!..."Izuku yelled.

And then a complete silence covered between the two of them. After a few seconds I could feel and see heat coming out of todoroki's left side.

"Todoroki is using his fire.." I muttered underneath my breath.

"Woahhh!what's this?... todoroki is now using Fire!?" Present mic excitedly said and the crowd could feel the heat coming from todoroki's fire.

"Woah,that's hot!" Uraraka exclaimed while sweat dropping from her face.

I then took a few moments to process what Izuku yelled and why todoroki used his fire. And then I finally got the idea that he was trying to save todoroki from his father. Todoroki then started to mumbled something to himself and his fire kept getting stronger.

"I will become a HERO!" Todoroki exclaimed with dedication towards Izuku.

Izuku looked at todoroki with amazement shown on his eyes. While I was worried for the situation his in.

"Izuku be careful..." I mumbled to myself and then sighed.

"And besides...I don't want to have a toasted broccoli friend, you know..." I sarcastically muttered underneath my breath while imaging Izuku being roast alive by todoroki.

I then snapped out of my silly thoughts by a sudden shout of a Fire Hero.
That was no other than todoroki's father, the No.2 Hero,Endeavor.

"SHOtOooo!!!" He shouted from the top of his lungs.

"So you've finally accepted it!yes! excellent!..it all for you now!!.." Endeavor exclaimed while stomping down the stairs, towards the edge of the stage, where the viewers watches.

"With my blood pumping through your veins...you will fulfill my ambitions!!!..." Endeavor screamed while his fire beard ignited stronger.

"Man..talk about a Hot father" Jirou exclaimed with a hint of sarcasm.

I chuckled a bit of jirou's statement,and then continued to stare at endeavor who was now clenching the railings.