CHAPTER 4:NEW SCHOOL

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Y/N woke up early and took a quick shower, after showering Y/N change her clothes. She then took the uniform from her wardrobe and put it on, Y/N looked at the mirror and saw how good the uniform looked on her.

She comb her hair and put it in a high ponytail.

(A/n: if you don't have a long hair then, just ignore this sentence.😎😎😆😅)

Y/N went out of her room and head straight to the kitchen.

Y/N saw a note in the table saying.

Y/N I HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL EARLY SO I WILL HAVE TO GO WITHOUT YOU,PLEASE BE MINDFUL TO EAT BREAKFAST BEFORE LEAVING THE HOUSE,AND ONCE YOU ARRIVE AT SCHOOL...HEAD TO THE TEACHER'S OFFICE, I WILL BE WAITING FOR YOU THERE!!!😀

👍ALL MIGHT

"oh well" Y/N said while taking the cooked breakfast and eating it.

After eating Y/N went out and locked the house, on her way to school she saw the curly green hair boy.

Y/N greeted the green haired boy and told him,her name.

"Hi there!!! My name is Y/N L/N!!! It's nice to meet you!!!" Y/N Said while extending out my hands for him to shake.

"Hello there,L/N-san!!! I'm Izuku midoriya!!!" Midoriya said while shaking Y/N's hands.

"Oh midoriya, you can just call me Y/N!!!" Y/N said to him.

"Oh ok Y/N-chan!!! you can just call me Izuku also!!!" Izuku said while smiling.

🍀🍀IZUKU MIDORIYA's POV🍀🍀

Oh my gosh...this is the girl that was on the video together with all might.

Should I ask her what her relationship with All might or not...? I thought to myself.

Ohh I shouldn't be thinking this kind of things.

I mean she's so kind and easy to get along with and really cute and beautiful at the same time.

But what I'm more curious is how did she entered UA without taking the exams.

"Um,Y/N-chan how did you get into UA without taking the exams?" I asked.

"Oh about that,I was been recommended by certain someone!!!Y/N replied while rubbing the back of her head.

"Oh..." I said while continued walking towards UA.

✋😎😎FEW MINUTES LATER 😎😎 ✋

Y/N and Izuku reached UA,and they both saw the UA's school building.