CHAPTER 8: DREAM

💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

" Where am I ?" Y/N asked while standing on the concrete floor inside a big closed and empty room.

There were no response to Y/N and she tried to look around if she could maybe find a way out of the room. She then spot a tiny crack on the wall that might lead her out of the room. Y/N used her other quirk and punch the wall. It immediately broke and it revealed a big stage with a lots of musical instruments. And she looked behind her and she saw that the place where she was earlier was now gone.

What's behind her was a crowded in seats full of people. She looked back at the stage and then she saw Izuku holding a guitar while wearing a black formal attire.

And kirishima,todoroki,and denki who then appeared out of nowhere.
They were all in the stage and was getting ready to start, and Y/N was now placed in a seat. Right in the middle of the entire viewing lobby,a perfect view to watch them perform. But then suddenly her eyes widened when she saw Bakugou in the stage holding a guitar and wearing something that the real him wouldn't want to.

Y/N's jaw dropped when Bakugou appeared everyone started playing music and for the first time Y/N even saw Bakugou smiled while playing the guitar

Y/N blushed and was totally surprised to see Bakugou smiling like that.
For her it was quite a bit creepy but then she realized.

"This is all a dream!!!!....." Y/N shouted from the top of her lungs.

After shouting the whole place was destroyed and that includes all the people who were in there.

When the place was destroyed,she saw Bakugou laying in the ground lifeless.

Y/N's eyes widened when she saw Bakugou laying on the floor along with the others.

Y/N went towards Bakugou and she touched his face.
Right when Y/N touch Bakugou's face, Bakugou's body was shattered along with the others who were there with her.

"What's going on?" Y/N exclaimed confused while standing up and she saw a door right along the middle of the stage.

Y/N walk straight to it,but then stopped from hearing a familiar voice.