chapter 6

Token and I played games for about two hours before we decided to quit. He asked if I could play the piano and guitar and then we ended up messing around with the piano and guitar, although we played on the piano a lot more.

I've mostly figured out how to play the piano again, so I decided to mess with the chords and make my own little song.

It was a good time killer, it was almost five now and Token enjoyed playing a few notes along to the chords I played.

"Whoa, this place is awesome! Almost as cool as yours, Token." I jumped and turned to see Clyde standing by the ladder, looking around in awe.

I glare at him and walk over to the shelf, picking
up one of the books, not caring which one, and threw it at the back of his head.

He bent down and the book went over him causing me to throw another at him which he caught.

"St-stop doing that man!" I complain before falling on the couch. The two boys laughed and joined me on the couch.

"Stop dodging the things you throw at me or stop scaring you?" Clyde asked with a smirk which I returned by throwing the throwing pillow I was laying on at him.

"Both," I say, ducking as he threw the pillow back at me.

"Don't you two start. We might wake up Craig and I refuse to give up this happy vibe. What time is it anyway?" Token asked, pulling out his phone.

"Screw Craig and his stupid vibe! It's about five by the way." Clyde said, standing up from the couch and walking over to the CDs on the shelf.

"It's five-fifteen," Token said putting his phone away and joining Clyde by the shelf.

" 'Don't Threaten Me With a Good Time' by Panic! at the Disco or 'Teenagers' by My Chemical Romance?" Clyde asked which caused me to think.

It could go either way and I wouldn't care. Both songs are epic, it just kind of depends on my mood. I'd have to go with 'Don't Threaten Me With a Good Time'.

"My Chemical Romance," Token said grabbing the album making Clyde punch him.

"But Panic! at the Disco has a better mood to the song! Happier vibes, remember?" He said, pulling out the other album.

"How about b-both?" I suggested the look over at me. "I mean both s-songs are awesome, despite me agreeing with Cl-Clyde; I'm i-in more of a Don't Th-threaten Me With a G-good time mood." Clyde sighs and shakes his head.

"That'd work if they were on the same CD. I don't want to change CD's."

I smile and get up, taking the albums from the boys and putting them back before going to the radio and grabbing the disk that was next to it.

I put it in and pressed play. 'Don't Threaten Me With a Good Time' came on and Clyde grabbed a pillow and smiled, tossing it over to Token.

"I-It has My Chemical Romance, Fall Out Boy, Twenty Øne Piløts, Panic! at the Disco, I th-think some Nirvana, and some other b-bands," I explain and they nod.

"Now..." Clyde started walking behind me.

I got a little nervous but refused to move. If he kills me he kills me, I honestly wouldn't care at this point.

I felt something hit the back of my head and fell forwards a bit, but I caught myself.

I looked back and Clyde had a smile on his face and a pillow in hand. So he wants a pillow fight... okay!

I run over to the couch and grabbed a pillow and hit his arm with it. He then hit my side and we went at it until he threw his pillow at me. I ducked and heard a loud thud from behind me.