Part 24

"Hey guys, what's up?" Token asked as moved out of the doorway so we could walk in. 

"Tweek," Clyde simply said as he pushed me into the house, well mansion. 

I've never actually been to Token's home and let's just say that this house is worth more than myself. I doesn't look like a mansion really, just like a really big house with like four floors. 

"What's wrong with him?" Token asked and Clyde sighed as he led me to the couch. 

"Stay here," he said sternly and I just simply nodded. 

He then took Token into the other room and I just stood by the couch and stared at my hands. 

They fucking pity me or they are planning on using me. Why else would they be being nice to me. I really am pathetic. 

I am comfortable around them, so the fuck, what! I have barely known them two months! They are nothing to me but random people I just met who probably want to use me. 

But they are... the closest things I've had to friends since Mike and them. They honestly only became close to me because they practically forced me. Why'd I get so fucking close to everyone so quickly at my own will? 

What am I thinking? I became close to them because I was sick and was being nice. They probably pity me. They may just want me to be comfortable with them for now and then ditch me later on. 

Would they really do something like that? Would Clyde, Kenny, or Craig do something like that? 

Fuck Craig! He was the one that started all of this! He was the one who I got comfortable with first and that was because I was sick! 

He is my best friend though. 

No Mike has always been, always will be, and is my best friend. 

Craig is amazing though. 

He is annoying. He is distracting and confusion. 

"Tweek? Why are you Crying?" Clyde asked, pulling me away from my self argument. 

"P-Please stop a-acting like you care," I said and he shook his head. 

"We aren't pretending Tweek," Token said as he gently pushed me so I was sitting on the couch and he sat next to me. 

"Yes you are," I whispered and Token let out a sigh. 

"Why do you think we are faking it?" he asked and I pointed at myself. 

"W-who would want to be friends with this stupid, p-pathetic, waste of space, spaz? Wh-why else would you be nice to m-me unless you guys d-did it out of p-pity or t-to use me?" I asked and I felt Token grab my shoulders and pulled me close to his chest. 

"Tell me everything. Cry if you want, hell you can beat the shit out of me if you want. Just let it out," he said and I gripped the back of his shirt and started to cry, just like when I cried into Bill's chest that third week I was here. 

"I-I'm scared! You guys a-are acting n-nice to me for no r-reason! I-it's not normal and i-it's terrifying! You guys are g-getting close to me, or I-i'm getting close to you? I don't know! Y-You guys are a-amazing, but you are p-probably just going to leave me a-and I'll be alone! I-I don't want to be a-alone again! I-I've finally g-gotten used to not b-being alone and I-I don't think I'll be able to be a-alone again!" I cried and he just rubbed circles on my back and Clyde played with my hair. 

"Y-you two were the f-first to b-be nice to me in the t-town and I-I w-was scarred of you and now Y-You guys are like b-brothers to me a-almost. I can read y-you guys like a book, but i-it's so simple it scares me. Everyone else is p-pretty much the same deal but Craig! C-craig is amazing but he scares me the most. I-I trust him the most a-and I d-don't know why. M-My body's had this thing where it's becoming so comfortable a-around the people in this town that I'm literally a-arguing with myself debating on what I should think of you guys! You all could just decide you want to kill me and then probably do it and get away with it and I wouldn't fight back because it'd make you guys happy along with the rest of the damn world! It's not like the world needs a useless, pathetic, loser, Spaz like me anyway!" I cry out, gripping Token's shirt even tighter.