Untitled Part 7

"So this is Cartman, Stan, Kyle, Kenny, Butters, and you've already met Jimmy. Kenny is our second guitarist, Cartman takes over Drums when Clyde isn't here and occasionally will rap, Stan and Kyle are our bass players, and Butters is just the gay dude in the corner that follow us around because of his the dumbass over there is his boyfriend." Craig explained, pointing to Kenny as Clyde and Token were plugging things in and organizing the drumset. 

I nodded and watched in amusement as Kenny put his hand on his heart and fell back into Butters arms. 

"H-How could you, Craig! I'm hurt!" He exclaimed, Butters, laughing while fanning him with his hand.

"Stop being melodramatic," Craig simply said as he flicked him off. 

They laughed and Kenny stood up and looked at me with a smile on his face. 

"To clear this up, I am pansexual and Butters here is Bi," He said, patting Butters on his head. 

Butters looked up at him and stuck out his tongue before walking away with his arms crossed. 

Kenny chuckled and looked back at me before Cartman came up behind him and hit his arm. 

"Stop flirting poor boy and get to work! The sooner we get done the faster I get food. Even the stupid Jew is helping." Cartman commanded with a glare before looking at me, " You too twitch! Get to work!" 

Kenny rolled his eyes and flicked him off. "Leave him be fatass! Why don't you go help and work off some of that fat," Kenny replied and Cartman glared at him. 

"I'm not fat! I'm big boned!" He whined before storming off. 

Kenny laughed and pointed back at him with his thumb, "Ignore fatass over there. He hates everyone and will try to insult you. Just show it doesn't affect you and he'll, for the most part, leave you alone." 

I nodded and we walked towards them and helped set up. Once done they headed out, after about ten minutes of convincing Clyde and Token that I'm fine not going and I should stay behind. 

I didn't do much while they were gone, I just helped Karen out a bit and did a few errands for her. Mostly going to their cafe and dropping stuff off which I would sometimes stay a while and help put stuff away. 

Once Karen said I could just relax for a while I went up to my room and collapsed on my bed, ignoring the guitar case that was rested on it. 

I closed my eyes and tried to relax. It wasn't like I was going to sleep, so relaxing is probably my best option. 

I stared out of my window, realizing finally realizing how warm it was outside. I thought it was supposed to be cold in the town. 

I shrug and get up to open the window and climb to the roof, knowing it'd get dark soon. I open the window and start to climb out when I hear someone shout my name causing me to panic. 

"Gah! What the fuck?!" I shout as I loose my grip on the house and fall. 

As I fall I turn around so my feet are now towards the ground and not my back. I land on my feet then fall over on  my butt. 

I sigh and look up to see the guys looking at me either worried or unfazed. I roll my eyes as Craig flicks me off before walking towards the front of the house. 

Kyle offered me his hand, which I hesitantly took, and pulled me up. 

"You okay, man? That's a decently high fall," Kenny asked and I just shrugged in response.

"Y-yeah, I'm fine," I tell them, stretching my arms a bit. 

"What were you even doing up there?" Stan asked and I pointed to the sky,