Part 20

"There you two are! Is everything okay?" Kenny asked giving me a suspicious look which made me look at the ground. 

"Tweek helped me realize something. Have you guys seen Craig and Ruby around?" Karen asked.

" I think that might be them," Kenny said and I looked up to see the all too familiar blue chullo hat. 

"Craig! Get over here!" Karen called out, gaining the attention of the taller boy. 

Craig looked down, supposedly at Ruby, and then made his way through the crowd. 

"Hey guys, Karen, Mrs. and Mr. T," He said nodding at all of us, giving me a little wave which I returned.

"H-hey Cr-Craig, R-ruby,"I said giving Ruby a smile which she forcefully returned. 

"Hey Tweek," she said quietly as she shifted from foot to foot. Her awkward composure wasn't unexpected, having being around the girl she kissed who just so happened to had been ignoring her ever since... I'd be awkward too... then again I'm always awkward. 

"Can I talk to you? In private?" Karen asked Ruby who hesitantly nodded after giving me a suspicious look. 

They walked off and Kenny, Craig, and myself all looked at each other before rushing off after them. Well, At least that's what Craig and Kenny did. I just calmly followed behind. 

"I'm so sorry!" Was what I walked in on. 

Apparently I missed most of what had happened. I noticed Kenny and Craig standing behind a booth watching with amazed looks so I joined them. 

"Did th-they make up?" I asked and they nodded shocked. 

"I don't know what they were fighting over but I thought it was serious. Karen has never been that mad at Ruby so I assumed they'd be fighting at least three more weeks," Kenny said and Craig nodded. 

"I know why, but Ruby hasn't had a chance to try and explain her side. Either way this is the soonest I think they've ever made up. What the fuck happened?" Craig questioned and Kenny looked at me. 

"Wh-what?" I asked innocently and he glared at me as Craig suppressed a laugh. 

"You need to teach us your ways," Craig said and I wiggled my fingers at them with one hand while I had a finger on my lips with the other. 

Kenny gave me a look that said 'really?' while Craig just shook his head with a small smile. 

I let out a sigh and dropped my hands. 

"I-I got both sides of the st-story and made them decide wh-what they wanted t-to do... I-I never told them to make u-up nor d-did I tell them i-if one was in the wr-wrong or not. I just h-had them t-tell me their story and I repeated i-it to them with a l-little advise here a-and there," I explained making Kenny give me a questioning look and Craig nod. 

"Our next performance is Mike Waclawski," The speakers from the karaoke had said making me perk up. 

Is he really here? 

I questioned what I had heard so I gently tugged on Craig's jacket, grabbing his attention. 

"Did y-you catch wh-who is performing n-next?" I asked and he nodded. 

"Mike Wakowski I think... something like that, Why?" He questioned and I smiled. 

"Gah! I'll be at the Karaoke stage! Bye!" I excitedly say before turning on my heel and running as fast as I could towards the Karaoke area which was far less crowded now. After all it's noon and most people are probably at the food court.