Part 25

(Token's POV) THIS IS A FIRST

"Let me see your phone," I tell Clyde once we are in the kitchen. 

He doesn't question me and just hands me his unlocked phone. 

"You have Craig under 'Fucker' right?" I checked and he nodded. 

So I went into his messages and saw thirty-one missed texts from Craig. I showed Clyde and he clicked on them and scrolled through the top before giving me the phone back. 

"I don't care if you read our texts or not," he said and I nodded. 

I knew he wouldn't care, but it's still polite to make sure. Also, I've seen some texts I'd rather forget... 

Fucker: Have you seen Tweek? 

Fucker: I can't find him

Fucker: Clyde? 

Fucker: This is serious where is Tweek? 

Fucker: I fucked up

Fucker: I need your help

Fucker: We need to find Tweek

Fucker: Please help me, Clyde,

Fucker: I can't find him anywhere

Fucker: Clyde answer me! 

Fucker: I think he might do something stupid

Fucker: Please! I need to find him, Clyde! I fucked up bad and I am actually worried about him! 

Fucker: MOTHER FUCKING DUMBASS! ANSWER YOUR GODDAMN PHONE AND TEXT ME BACK! I WILL GO TO YOUR HOUSE! 

Fucker: Clyde I'm begging you! I've checked everywhere! He isn't at Starks, the pond, his house, any of the guys' houses, he isn't at the school, he is literally nowhere! I need help! 

I stopped reading after his fourteenth text and gave Clyde a worried but relieved look. 

"Has he ever been this worried?" Clyde asked and I shrugged. 

"Has he ever actually admitted he was worried about someone?" I asked and he nodded in agreement at my point. 

"Think he likes Tweek?" Clyde asked and I nodded. 

"He never begs, admits to his feelings, or admits he fucked up ever. What about Tweek?" I asked and Clyde shook his head. 

"I think he does, he just is too wrapped up in his thoughts to actually realize it," he said and I raised my eyebrow, not understanding what he meant. 

"Explain further," I said and he sighed. 

"Do you know how long he has been in foster care?" he asked and I shook my head. 

"Neither do I, I am pretty sure that Bill guy, Mrs. and Mr. T, and Tweek are the only people who do. We don't know why he's in foster care either," Clyde said and I nodded. 

"Okay, well what does that have to do with Craig?" I asked and he facepalmed. 

"Since when am I the smart one?" He asked more himself than me but I answer anyway. 

"I don't do good with emotions," I simply said and he rolled his eyes. 

"Tweek has obviously gone through bullying in his past, I'd go as far to say maybe abuse as well. He doesn't want to like or trust us. He thinks that no matter what we do or how he feels he is just being used or pitted and he will believe that he doesn't like any of us and is just hanging around us because he doesn't want to piss us off. He thinks that he feels nothing towards us because he doesn't want to.  If he doesn't want to then he won't. Did you not hear his rant just now? He is scared by how close as friends we are with him. He doesn't like how he is adjusting to us as quickly as he is and he is terrified. It's because of the whole foster system that he is terrified of feeling anything towards us at all," Clyde said and I thought about what he said before grabbing Clyde and hugging him.