Part 21

Mike's mischievous look made me nervous and I glared at him.

"Wh-what now?" I asked and he pointed to a slightly larger Stage. 

"They have a DJ," he said and I rolled my eyes. 

"Go ahead, I'll catch up," I said and he smiled as he ran ahead.

I turn on my heel and start to walk the opposite direction only to run into Kenny. 

"Who was that?" Kenny asked and I let out a sigh. 

"A f-friend I m-met a while b-back," I said and he raised his eyebrow. 

Craig looked conflicted and Kenny looked unimpressed. 

"He isn't lying," Craig said and Kenny let out a sigh. 

"You seem closer than friends," Kenny said and Craig hesitantly nodded. 

I was confused at what he meant for a second but then the little gears in my head started to turn and I realized what he meant. 

"N-No! We a-aren't together! No o-one would want to d-date a spaz like m-me anyway! We are just fr-friends," I said, quickly shaking my head. 

Both boys muttered something but shrugged. 

"There are tons of people that would go out with you," Kenny said and Craig shrugged in response. 

"S-sure and Cartman isn't g-gay for Kyle," I said and Kenny laughed. 

"Wait am I missing something?" Craig asked making me chuckle and shake my head. 

"N-nope, lets go th-though," I say and they nod as we start to make our way to the stage. 

"There you guys are!" Mike exclaimed as he noticed us and I gave him a smile before I started to cough. 

"You still have that damn cough?" Mike asked and I shrugged as I coughed once again. 

"How long has it been, like a year and a half and you still have it?" Mike asked and I shrugged again. 

"I'm f-fine," I said and Craig flicked my head. 

"Lies," he said making me glare at him. 

"I'm n-not lying," I said and he raised an eyebrow. 

"But you are," he said and I shook my head. 

I was about to say something but I heard a loud squeal that made us all look at Mike. 

"C'mon Tweek, you remember this right?" Mike asked and I listened to the music for a second before shaking my head. 

"No way in hell," I said but he smirked and grabbed my hand before dragging us onto the small dance floor where people were leaving from not really knowing the song. 

I tried to get off the stage but Mike kept hold of me and started to dance making me look lost and stupid. I rolled my eyes and eventually started to join into our old dance routine.

When the music stopped there was applause and I felt embarrassed but exhilarated. 

"Do something else!" I girl called out and Mike looked at me. 

"Scream?" I asked and he nodded before looking up at the DJ. 

"Scream By Usher!" He called out and the DJ nodded before started the song so Mike and I got into position.