Untitled Part 9

I woke up to muffled voices and a cold rag being placed on my face. 

"He said he was cold, but he didn't want me to leave so I laid down with him and he fell asleep," I heard a muffled voice say, but I couldn't make out who it was. 

"He is sick, he'll be fine," another voice he couldn't recognize. 

"No one sleeps two days straight and is just sick," the first voice said a little clearer. 

I try to open my eyes, but it was bright and I instantly closed them again. I felt weight shift from next to me and someone wrapping their arms around my waist. 

"You'll wake him, shut up," The voice said and I subconsciously moved closer towards the body that was radiating heat. 

"He is attracted to heat, mostly body heat," another voice said. 

I heard more muttering and I could finally figure out the voices. 

"Should we take him to the hospital?" A voice asked, Clyde. 

"No, we should at least wait until he wakes," the first voice spoke again, Craig. 

Tweek kept his eyes shut and turned slightly, pretending to be asleep. 

"Shut up, you are waking him up," the voice of the person who was holding me close was Muffled still so I assume it's Kenny. 

"W-well then we could check and see how he feels. He might know what's going on," A quiet voice said and I recognized it as Butters. 

I turned to my face was in Kenny's Chest and I slowly opened my eyes. It felt weird and I tried to turn so I looked more towards the light of the room which I successfully did. 

"Look who's awake," Clyde said and I glared at him. 

I tried to sit up but felt light headed and grabbed ahold of Kenny to keep me from falling. 

Kenny sat up and helped me regain my balance and when I stopped seeing a bunch of fuzzy things that were spinning I let go of Kenny and looked at everyone. 

"S-so I was out f-for two d-days?" I questioned and they nodded. 

I thought about the last time I had this much sleep and I couldn't remember a time. Unless I had been beaten or fainted, then they'd let me sleep until I woke up which was normally at least three days. 

I shrugged and yawned while stretching my arms. 

"Less than normal, anything I miss?" I asked, surprised by my lack of stuttering. 

"Nothing, but are you okay? You've had a fever and you have again been asleep for two days straight. You got everyone pretty worried and these two refuse to leave," Craig said while pointing at Clyde and Kenny. 

I nodded and tried to think of a good lie. 

"Change of weather, I'm used to much warmer areas," I lied before glaring at nothing. 

"Why is it when I'm sick my stuttering wants to go away? Why not when I actually want it to go away?" I asked myself and everyone laughed but Craig. 

"You held your breath before saying that," he said and I glared at him. 

"No I didn't," I say and he raises an eyebrow and I realize I was holding in a breath. 

"I might not have gotten the recommended eight hours or whatever of sleep," I admit quietly and Craig glared at me.

"How much sleep do you get?" He asked, his voice demanding and cold.

I twitched and shook a bit and tried to stutter out an answer.

"I-I don't k-k-know... I j-just get l-li-little sleep," I said and Craig raised an eyebrow.

"Leave him alone, he should probably eat," Butters said and I relaxed a little as Craig left the room.

I slowly stood up with the help of Clyde and Kenny and Held onto them both as I let my mind calm down and stop being lightheaded.

"You want anything in particular?" Butters asked and J shook my head.

"Anything is fine," I said, glaring at nothing as my stutter was once again, gone.

"Token said he'd be over in a few," Clyde said as I sat on the couch and I nodded before the door burst open causing me to jump.

"Where is Twitch?" The boy asked and frantically looked around until he saw me.

The fatass himself ran towards me and stopped right in front of me with a deadly glare.

"You need to make more food so I can eat. I haven't eaten a decent meal since you passed out two days ago," he said, his voice demanding but his eyes pleading.

"Give me A day, but if Clyde would want to go upstairs and raid my mini fridge I'm sure there is some cake up there," I said and Cartman dragged Clyde upstairs and I laughed, knowing only Token, Karen, Richard, and I knew how to get to the Attic.

"So while they are trying to figure out how to get in the attic and for some reason my stutter wants to just stop, any questions? I don't care about what, now would be the time to ask," I say and they raise an eyebrow And smirk is on most of their faces.

"Are you always attracted to Body heat?" Craig asked and I nodded.

"Pretty much, more when I'm sick or tired. I don't know why though, I don't really get cold," I say and Kenny smiles.

"What's your sexuality?" Kenny asked and I laughed slightly.

"Two totally different questions, but I'm Pansexual," I say and he smiles again.

"I'm no longer the only pansexual person and South Park!" Kenny exclaimed excitedly which gained a laugh from Butters in the Kitchen.

"Cartman owes you twenty bucks too," Craig added and Kenny nodded. 

"Are you sure you're okay? Your mental state was pretty good when you passed out and after a week of little sleep it'd be as if you were drunk off lack of sleep," Kenny asked and I shrugged. 

"Yeah, I'm fine. It is normal for me when I'm nervous to have a lack of sleep and then the change of weather didn't help," I say and they nod. 

Token then walked in through the already open door and smiled at us. 

"Token is here so I'm going to be in my room. We aren't friends Spaz, don't think we are," and with that, he walked upstairs and Kenny reassured me that it was a 'Craig Thing' and I shouldn't think too much into it, but for some reason, I couldn't stop thinking about what he'd said. 

I shouldn't be friends with him, I don't want to be friends with him, I don't need friends at all

.

.

.

so why did it hurt so much when he said we weren't friends?