23

After we left first aid we decided to find Karen and Richard since they both had Kenny and Craig's siblings.

As soon as they saw me they had suggested we go home but I didn't want to ruin their fun so Ruby suggested I go home with them since she was tired and Craig was only there for her.

They were fine with it so I told Mike and them goodbye and now I am sitting on the couch having a conversation with Lauren.

"So your friend ignored you for a few days then surprised you by being at the festival?" She questioned and I nodded. 

"P-Pretty much," I said and she laughed. 

"Young love in my opinion. So how long have you known each other?" she asked and I could feel myself blush slightly. 

"N-Not long, a l-little more than a year," I explained before coughing a bit making her frown. 

"Do you want something for that cough hun? I could whip up some tea or something," she asked and I shook my head. 

"N-no thank you. I'm fine, j-just a little dry," I politely declined and she nodded but went into the kitchen anyway. 

"Thanks, Tweek," I heard a voice say from behind me making me jump. 

I turned around and saw Ruby walking towards me with a smile on her face. I returned her smile and pat the spot next to me on the couch. She sat down and we started to talk.

"F-for what?" I asked and she gave me a look that said 'you-know-what-I-mean'. 

"I d-didn't tell her t-to make up with you," I said and she raised her eyebrow. 

"Why did she then?" Ruby asked and I shrugged. 

"Sh-she wanted to. I d-did talk to h-her though," I said and Ruby rolled her eyes and hugged me. 

"Well thanks. I got my best friend back and I owe it to you," she said and I hugged her back with a smile. 

"N-no problem," I said and she pulled away and ruffled my hair. 

"So where is my obnoxious brother?" She asked and I shrugged. 

"H-he kind of left a-after Lauren and I st-started to talk," I said and she had a look of shock on her face. 

"Normally you two are inseparable," she said and I shrugged. 

"Sh-should I ch-check on him? H-He probably h-hates me again. I don't w-want to bother h-him," I said and she rolled her eyes before pulling me off the couch. 

"I'm stealing Tweek!" She called out and I heard Lauren laugh. 

"Okay, I'll put his tea in the microwave for when he wants it!" she called back and we just shrugged before she dragged me upstairs and next to Craig's bedroom door. 

"Talk to him," she said and I shook my head so she rolled her eyes before knocking on his door and running down the stairs. 

"Ruby! What the-" I was cut off by Craig's bedroom door swinging open. 

"H-Hey Craig," I said as calm as I could making him chuckle a bit and open the door wider so I could come in. 

"You know it's impossible to be upset when around you?" he asked and I shrugged. 

"I-I feel like I j-just annoy or b-bother people so n-not really," I said and he sighed before pushing me on the bed and sat next to me. 

"Tweek, you aren't a bother or an annoyance or anything else like that," he said and I went to speak but he cut me off. 

"I don't know what you've dealt with in the past, but whatever those dumb ass bullies have etched into your brain isn't true. You are an amazing ball of sunshine and an amazing friend. You are the definition of perfect. You can cook like a god, dance like a star, and shine like the sun. All while staying quiet, polite, kind, and over all a perfect person. You have your mean side but you somehow use it for good and frankly I can't see anything wrong with you but your stutter and honestly it's really adorable," he said and I stared at him in disbelief. 

Lies... it's all lies to probably get something from me. I am a pathetic waste of space and nothing will change that ever.  Probably pities me... 

"Stop," I mutter and he give me a confused look. 

"Stop what?" He asked and I could feel tears forming in my eyes and I don't even know why. 

"Stop pretending to be nice to me. I know it's either to use me or because you pity me so just stop," I mutter slightly louder and he looked slightly hurt. 

"Tweek, I'm not lying. You are amazing and I would never use you," he said and I looked away. 

"Then you pity me, either way please. Just stop lying," I quietly begged as a tear rolled down my cheek followed by many others. 

"I promise I'm not lying. Tweek I -" 

I cut him off by abruptly standing from the bed and looked at him. 

"Yes you are! You are lying just like everyone else!" I cried before running out of the room and down the stairs. 

I didn't bother to say goodbye to either Lauren nor Ruby and I ignored the looks I got from them as I ran out of the house. I'm sure both of them got up and ran to the door, but I was already down the street. 

"Tweek?" I heard a voice call out causing me to stop in my tracks. 

"What's wrong?" the voice asked and I turned around and looked at the boy. 

"I-I just want th-the lies to st-stop," I said and Clyde gave me a confused look before stepping a little closer. 

"C'mon, lets go to Token's," he said and I shook my head.

"N-no, just stop," I said a little louder and Clyde frowned. 

"Stop what?" Clyde asked and I felt more tears fall. 

I'm so weak 

"Stop pitying me! If you are planing to just use me then get it over with but don't pity me!" I cried before falling to me knees as tears fell from my eyes. 

I heard Clyde walk towards me and he bent down in front of me. 

"Look at me," he said and I didn't respond. I just continued to Cry. 

"Tweek, Look at me," he said this time a lot more sternly. 

I still refused and he let out a sigh and grabbed my jaw and forced me to look at him, but he didn't hold on tight enough to hurt me. 

"We are going to Token's. Now." he said sternly and I nodded before he wiped away my tears and helped me up. 

Well shit... Tweek's ready to snap... 

(I MIGHT put self harm in a later chapter but I might not... probably wont but still... I'll put a warning before the chapter if I do) 

ALSO! For you Creek, Bunny, and Style Shippers I gotcha covered! ;)