Part 17

"Craig is sick?" Token asked through the phone and I hummed in response. 

"Don't worry, we are coming over to help," Token told me and I just nodded despite him being unable to see me. 

"O-Okay," I simply respond and I hear the noise that indicated that he had hung up. 

Craig has been asleep for almost five hours, with the occasional complaints and request, and Ruby had left after breakfast so I've just sat on my couch watching random movies all day. 

"Tweek, I'm cold," I heard Craig's weak voice say from the staircase. 

I looked back and saw him shirtless on the staircase. He had his arms wrapped around a pillow and a blanket hanging off his head. 

I had to hold back a laugh as I stood up and walked towards him. 

"Maybe it's because your sh-shirtless and o-out of b-b-bed," I suggested and let out a tired groan as he walked down the rest of the stairs and lazily fell onto me, his head hiding in the cook of my neck. 

"It wasn't comfy enough," he whined and I chuckled as I held him up. 

"D-Do you want me to get y-you a different one?" I asked and he nodded slightly but didn't move. 

"G-Go to the couch and I-I'll get o-one," I said and he let out a groan but stood up and lazily walked to the couch; the blanket on his head about to fall. 

I shook my head with a smile and went up to my room and grabbed every over sized shirt, hoodie, or sweater I owned and took them down stairs. 

I plopped down the -somewhat- neat pile of folded tops by the couch where Craig was laying. 

"P-Pick one," I said and he held out his arm reaching for me. I chuckled and gently grabbed his hand and pulled him up. 

He started to go through the clothes, some he just tossed to the side while others he'd try on just to put them with the others that he disapproved of. 

Eventually he had gone through the pile of clothes and made another pile on the other side of him that was a lot messier. He looked around for more clothes and pouted when he didn't see anymore. 

He is so adorable when he is sick. It's like watching older Craig being  controlled by baby version of Craig. 

He glared at me as I started to pick up the shirts when he let out a little gasp and pulled out an Over sized Sweater that was hand knitted. 

He gladly put it on and started pointing at all the many different colors that gave it a galaxy like pattern. 

"You l-like that one?" I asked and he nodded before grabbing the blanket and pillow and going to sleep on the couch. 

I smiled as I went up to my room and tossed the clothes on my bed, too lazy to put them away. 

I heard someone knock on the door and a scarred scream come from downstairs. I jumped at the sudden out burst and then ran down the stairs as quickly as I could to see Craig sitting with his knees to his chest and the blanket covering everything but his eyes. 

"I-It's just T-Token and some o-other people," I said calmly as I went and opened the door. 

"Where is he?" Was the first thing I heard. It was said so quickly I didn't know who it came from and honestly doubted if I'd heard it at all. 

"C-Come in. C-Craig is on the Couch h-hiding," I stated and Token quickly rushed in. 

"You already know he is the mother figure and Craig has only gotten really sick once before so Token's mother instincts are kicking in," Clyde explained calmly although you could hear the worried tone hidden in his voice.