Epilouge

"People like me just don't get their happy endings," - Tweek, chapter 1 

Tweek never thought he'd get his happy ending. He never thought that he would ever be loved or cared for. He might just be wrong though. 

After their confession on the Ferris wheel, Craig and Tweek stayed fairly close to each other. They never really kissed after that night, they would cuddle whenever they could and Craig would always kiss Tweek's forehead. 

Clyde had to store most of the many prizes Token had won for him at Token's house. Clyde had kept his promise to Tweek and the next following Wednesday they spent the entire day riding rides, playing games, and eating food. Let's just say that when they were done Craig and Tweek's episode after that chocolate stop was nothing. 

Mike still hangs out with Tweek and the other guys all like him too. Craig still gives him a death glare if he gets too close to Tweek, so Mike decided to tell Craig he had no interest in Tweek and he saw Tweek as a younger brother. After that Craig had softened up towards him a bit, but still would occasionally glare. 

Claire comes around when she can, but she is always busy looking for work. She is still trying to teach Craig french; he still thinks it's stupid and complicated, but insist he learns it anyway. 

The girls have made it a weekly thing for Tweek and Mike, along with whoever else wants to come, to have a sleepover at one of their houses. Token only went if Clyde went, Kyle normally went meaning Stan and Cartman did, Butters always came and Kenny would when he could, and everyone else came whenever they had nothing better to do. 

Karen and Richard already had the idea of Tweek being in the lgbtq+ community so they were extremely accepting when they found out. Richard may or may not have given Craig and Tweek twenty dollars every time he spoke to them for about a week and a half after he found out. It became so bad Tweek and Craig tried to avoid him, feeling bad for taking his money. 

Ruby and Karen aren't together, but they are working on it as Karen doesn't really know how she feels about Ruby. Luckily Ruby has a very large patient tolerance so she doesn't mind waiting for Karen to figure out how she feels. 

Kyle, Stan, Cartman, Clyde, Token, and Craig had decided to learn some of Tweek's dances. Cartman probably more for the free food than anything, but still hadn't minded. 

Tweek never thought he'd have a Happy ending and while Craig and he still aren't officially together, it is looking pretty good for Tweek. 

But don't forget... Tweek could still be right. 

He may not get a Happy ending.

After all, it's not the end yet...