Chapter 11

After Bill left I continued to watch them. They all were looking mostly at Craig, but Craig seemed to be looking everywhere in the shop but at me. Maybe past me, but not at me. They stopped after one song and Clyde whispered something to Craig which made Craig roll his eyes and shake his head before whispering something. 

They played two more songs after that and Craig seemed to have been pretty interested in the girls that were close to the stage we set up and were recording him. 

Once they were officially done the girls stopped recording and clapped with everyone and then sat back down. They started to pack up and I went into the back room where they were rehearsing and started to help them take everything down.

"So who was that guy you were talking to? Never seen him around before," Kyle asked as I carried the Drums into the back room. 

"My s-social worker, B-Bill. He just came by to see h-how I was doing," I explained and he nodded. 

"Cool, So for the first time that you've listened to us; how'd we do?" Kyle asked as we put the drums out. 

"You g-guys were great!" I said with another half smile and he let out a sigh of relief. 

"Thank god, I think we all mostly think we sucked," Stan said as he walked up to us. 

I just shook my head at him before asking, "Why would you th-think you s-sucked?" 

"Because we messed up a couple of times and then Craig was nervous, his voice was more," Kyle stopped as he tried to think of an appropriate word.

"Terrible," Cartman said from behind me causing me to jump a bit. 

"Take it easy, spaz; You're so jumpy," Cartman said and I just nodded. 

"He isn't wrong, it seemed he was distracted or something," Kyle said and I tilted my head a little. 

"H-He d-did?" I questioned and they nodded as Jimmy, Clyde, and Token walked over.

"Did any of you see what Craig was looking at during the performance?" Token asked and we all shook our head. 

"O-O-Other than Red, B-B-B-Be-Be-Bebe, and Wendy, n-n-no," Jimmy said and Token nodded.

"But he was nervous before they got up and started recording him," Clyde pointed out and Cartman sighed. 

"He wasn't nervous. It's Craig, he doesn't get nervous," he said and Clyde nodded. 

"We'll go with Distracted for now. Was he avoiding looking at anything?" Clyde asked and they shrugged. 

"H-He seemed to be l-looking everywhere," I said quietly and they sighed before Butters and Kenny walked up to us. 

"Everywhere but at Tweek," Butters said and I looked up at him. 

"W-What?" I asked and they chuckled. 

"He looked more or less around you, but never at you," he said and I titled my head in confusion. 

"W-why would he avoid l-looking at me?" I questioned confused and Clyde nodded. 

"Yeah, he has been pretty normal around Tweek other than the whole roof thing and stuff. Unless something happened today I can't think of a reason he'd avoid looking at Tweek," Clyde said and Kyle snapped his fingers which I've found he does whenever he realizes something or has an idea. 

"That Bill guy," he said and Token Raised an eyebrow. 

"Who?" Kenny asked and Kyle started pacing which he does when he thinks.