Part 18

*Tiny Time skip to a week later*

"Are you ready to go?" Karen asked as she opened the front door. 

"Y-Yeah, l-let's go," I said as I put on my jean jacket and exited the house. 

Karen followed not far behind and entered the car where Richard was waiting for us. 

"Do you care what station we listen to Tweek?" I heard Richard ask and I shook my head. 

He smiled at me before turning on the radio and changing the station until he found one he liked. 

I started to tune out the music and pulled out my phone. 

It's been nearly a week since Mike has last texted me and I'm starting to get worried.

 For all, I know he could have been kidnapped or Hurt or maybe he just hates me now. That is likely... 

I let out a sigh as I start to go through my notifications.

"Do you know if any of the guys are coming?" I heard Karen ask and I shrugged. 

"I-I know Bebe and W-Wendy are going. K-Kenny said it's a tradition that he Kyle a-and Craig take their s-siblings along with th-this other kid, although I'm not sure if R-Ruby will go," I said and she nodded. 

"Well, when we get there if you run into them you are more than welcome to go with them. I'm sure it can be embarrassing being fifteen and walking around with two lame adults," she said with a chuckle making Richard gasp. 

"How dare you!" He dramatically exclaimed, "We are as cool as it get's Karen and I never want to hear Differently!" 

I laughed a bit and shook my head. 

"Nah, I-I'll probably stay around y-you guys," I said and Karen shook her head. 

"Twenty Bucks he leaves before we are there for an hour," She told Richard and he shook his head. 

"I say two hours," he said and she stuck out her hand which he shook. 

"A-Are you seriously betting on m-me?" I question making them laugh but nod. 

"Yes, but it's all in good fun. Besides if you don't leave, each of us gives you whatever we bet," Karen explained and I crossed arms and shook my head. 

"O-Okay, how much farther is it?" I asked and they pointed ahead of them and I noticed a tent by the side of the road. 

As we got closer to the tent more came to sight and the entire area was filled with a rainbow of tents and Three different Stages. 

I started to get excited as I saw that it wasn't amazingly crowded and there were a lot of different booths from Painting to dance, to music to Theatre.

"It'll get a little more crowded as the day goes so if you get too uncomfortable and want to go home tell us. We can go home whenever you are ready," Richard said and I nodded, looking out my window as we park the car. 

We get out the car and start walking towards the entrance and I stop at a familiar face in the crowd. 

"Is th-that Bill?" I ask more myself but Karen heard me and looked at the man. 

"I think it is," She said with a smile as she waved her hand in the air to get his attention, that mischievous glint in her eyes once again. 

The man looked over at us a smiled and I was certain it was Bill when he started walking towards us. 

"Wh-what are you doing here?" I ask and he shrugged. 

"A family had to finish up some paperwork and wanted to meet here," he said with the same Mischievous smile. 

I raised an eyebrow and started to become nervous when I saw the same look on Richard's face as well. 

"Wh-what's going on?" I nervously asked and they all laughed a bit. 

"Nothing, I am just working on something," Bill said making me suspicious of him and I felt my hands twitch. 

"O-okay," I said and he smiled at me before giving me a quick hug and shaking the hands of the two adults on either side of me. 

"Well I was just leaving but it was great to see you again," Bill said with a wave before walking away. 

We didn't say much until we entered the actual festival and we all started to goof around. 

"They have so many clothing things this year!" Karen said making Richard laugh. 

"Every year we come and see who can make the best outfit. The only rule is that you have to have one accessory for your head like a hat or headband," Richard started. 

"You have to decorate a pair of shoes and a jacket," Karen continued. 

"And then you have to get a bag or scarf or something extra along with a decorated shirt," Richard finished and I nodded. 

"S-so Make a shirt, jacket, shoes, headpiece a-and some sort of extra accessory," I repeated and they nodded with a smile. 

"Fifteen minutes and then we meet back here?" Richard said and Karen nodded.

 "You gonna do it too?" Karen asked and I shrugged. 

"S-sure," I said making them smile. 

"Well may the best artist win!" Richard said before running off to the Tie-dye section. 

"Have fun Sweetie," Karen said before going to the fabric paint.  

I let out a sigh as I calmly walked towards one of the booths that were making shirts. 

I quickly put on rubber gloves from the box that was sitting out and then grabbed a black long sleeved shirt and set it on the tarp before grabbing a various selection of paints and brushes. 

I didn't bother to roll up my sleeves and poured some of the dark purple paint on the plate and started to sponge it on the shirt. 

I continued to do this with the other colors until I got a galaxy like pattern and then I did a light splatter paint of white on top of it. 

"Looks nice kid, I'll hang it up and you can get it here in a few. All the paints here dry really quick," The guy running the booth said and I nodded as I put the paints back and threw away the gloves. He showed me where he was hanging it up and I nodded as I quickly walked over to the tie-dye section. 

I noticed Richard leaving the section with a confident face and pink hands. I laughed a little as I looked at what they had to tie-dye. 

I smiled to myself as I saw a pair of white converse. 

(I start my freshman year this thursday! [08/23/18] I am nervous as fuck and I have social anxiety... Any advice?)