33 - Step Five (The final step)

(It may seem kind of rushed in the begining, but that's because a lot of speech later in the chapter) 

"He's coming around," I heard a distant voice say. 

"Finally, is he okay?" I heard another say as I started to slowly open my eyes. 

"Wh-what happened?" I asked quietly. 

"Well, what we are assuming is you got overwhelmed with stress and all, our arguing probably wasn't helping, and it caused you to faint," I heard a third voice, which I recognized as Red's, answer and I tried to sit up. 

"Take it easy," I heard Mike's voice say and I realized I was on his lap. 

He helped me sit up and I rested against him. 

"Here," Bebe said, handing me a water. 

"What time is it?" I asked, noticing how it was noticeably darker than I remember outside. 

"Near nine. You've been out a couple hours actually. We have gone out a few time to try and find Craig, but we couldn't find him. He wouldn't answer his phone either, none of the guys would," Red said and I shot up straight, almost immediately regretting it since I had a headache. 

"Relax, We'll help you find him. We can tell them that there was an argument near you and you were dragged in making you stressed and pass out," Mike said and I nodded before drinking some of the water. 

"We are sorry Tweek, we shouldn't have lost our temper like that," They said and I nodded. 

"It's fine, I-I've just been panicking. I-It's not your fault," I said and they nodded. 

"Now the park closes in about an hour so we have to find Craig and the guys fast," They said and I nodded. 

"Are we just forgetting the whole Spook house?" I asked and they shrugged. 

"What do you want to do?" They asked in unison, slightly creeping me out. 

"W-well... I could try and just sk-skip to the Ferris Wheel?" I said in a questioning tone and they nodded. 

"Now easily stand up, We've got to find them fast," They said and I nodded. 

Bebe and Red both held their hands out to me and I grabbed them and let them slowly pull me up while Mike pushed my back slightly. 

"Let's check that tent where Claire, that red haired girl, works. She might b-be there and she'll probably know where they went," I said and they nodded. 

~

"I haven't seen them. They seemed worried when I left, but I assumed that there was just a long line. They probably checked the bathrooms, have you tried checking your phone?" she asked after we told her what happened and I shook my head. 

"They won't answer their calls and mine is dead," I said and she sighed. 

"Je dois aller faire quelque chose, je serai de retour (I've got something to do, I'll be right back)" she said to the lady in the chair who nodded with a smile. 

We left the tent and decided to stick together since it was easier. 

It took us a while but we soon found them sitting on a bench near the Ferris Wheel. 

Their backs were to us, but I recognized Craig's hat and the many Prizes Token won for Clyde. 

I shooed the girls and Mike away before quietly sneaking up behind them. 

"He is probably fine, It's not that big of a deal. He could have gotten lost, but I doubt he is harmed or anything," I heard Token said and Both Craig and Clyde looked ready to Cry, well Clyde was actually Crying.