Untitled Part 8

I stayed on the roof far after they stopped playing and either went home or fell asleep. I'm pretty sure Token, Kyle, Stan, and Cartman left though so based off of what I know; Kenny and Butters are cuddling on the couch while Craig sleeps on the bed with Clyde on the floor because they were too tired to actually leave my room.

I stare up at the stars and watch as I shaped the stars in my mind to create shapes and pictures. I just realized Jimmy didn't come back with them earlier... oh well.

I hear rustling and the sound of someone struggling and I look over and see hands on the roof trying to pull themselves up.

I just sit there and close my eyes, facing the stars. If it is someone trying to kill me I can jump off and run inside and if not then I don't care.

I hear a grunt and the sound of someone landing on the roof so I know they got up but I refused to look. I heard them walking towards me and then the stopped and... sat down?

I feel something cover me and I open one of my eyes to see Craig putting a blanket on me and I close my eye again. He moves part of my hair out of my face and hesitates before moving his hand. I heard shuffling, but he didn't move so I opened my eye again and he was lying next to me, staring at the stars.

"Wh-what are you doing?" I ask quietly and he looks at me, slightly shocked.

"Didn't want you to freeze to death," he said and I nodded, staring up at the stars, curled up in the soft blanket.

We were silent but it was a comfortable silence. He eventually got up and tapped my shoulder.

"Have you slept?" he asked and I nodded.

"Y-you woke me up wh-when you came up," I lied and he raised an eyebrow.

"Did you know that you hold your breath when you lie?" he asked and I cocked my head to the side.

"No, I don't," I told him and he stayed silent for a second. I then realized that after I tell I lie I do hold my breath and wait for their response.

"F-fine, I haven't slept yet, b-but I'm fine," I told him and he nodded and took part of the blanket and put it over himself.

"Y-you can have it i-if you want. I'm n-not that cold," I offer but he shook his head and helped me sit up.

He felt my forehead and kept it there for a second before removing it. He wrapped me in the Blanket and looked at me before speaking again.

"You should come down and get some sleep. You feel warm; might be coming down with something," he said and I shook my head before coughing.

"I'm f-fine," I tell him, my throat a little sore.

He raised an eyebrow but he didn't question me and instead pulled me closer to him and wrapped his arm around my shoulder, gently playing with my hair. I Tensed and wanted him to go, but I didn't dare try to push him away.

"Relax," he whispered and I tried to steady my breath. I tried to stop my shaking and twitching, but the more I tried, the worse it got.

He leaned his head on mine and sighed, rubbing my back causing me to wince.

He pulled away from me at that and tried to touch my back again, but I flinched.

He grabbed the back of my shirt and I tried to push him away but I was too weak. He pulled up the back of my shirt and glared at it.

"Who did this?" He asked, gently running a finger over one of the bruises and I hissed and tried to move away.

He put my shirt down and held me so I was sitting with my back against his chest and he rested his head on my shoulder.