32 - Step four

"Is this seriously where you've been? It's almost six! We were supposed to meet up at four!" Clyde scolded Craig and me. 

"We can't get up," Craig said although it came out as a whine. 

"You two are hopeless!" Clyde exclaimed throwing a purple unicorn plush at me. 

I could barely move so it hit me in the face and fell onto my lap. I just laughed a bit and weakly through it back at him. 

"Are you guys sick?" Token asked and we both shrugged. 

"I blame the cake," Craig said weakly and I chuckled. 

"I blame the chocolate fries," I said just as weak as him. 

"They are so weird but so good," Craig said and we both weakly laughed. 

"Okay, I'm getting water and the first healthy food I see," Token said before dropping his book bag along with the prizes he held. 

He then walked away and Clyde sighed and sat next to me, leaning his back against the wall. 

"You both are grounded," He said and I gasped. 

"You can't ground me! You aren't my mom or Token!" I say making the two other boys laugh. 

"I give up. I already did the spook house with Token so you are by yourself this time," Clyde told Craig who shook his head. 

"I don't do rides by myself, you know this," he said and I shrugged, sitting up slowly. 

"I can ride w-with you," I offered and his eyes widened a bit before shaking his head.

"No, it's fine. You get scared kinda easy from jump scares. At least from what I can tell. You wouldn't like it," he said and I shrugged.

"It's fine, I'm sure it can't be that bad. My secret, headphones, and music. Keeps me distracted if it gets too scary," I said and he shook his head. 

"Nah, It'll be boring for me anyways," he said making Clyde scoff and roll his eyes. 

"Sure, here comes Token... and some girl? Who is that?" Clyde asked and I saw how his eyes were squinted. 

"Isn't that Claire?" Craig asked as he sat up a bit straighter so his back wasn't against the wall anymore. 

I looked over as Clyde stood up and noticed the bright red hair and smiled. 

"I think so. You think they know each other?" I asked and he shook his head and stood up. 

"Bonjour, Claire," I said as I used the wall I was leaning against to help me up. 

I helped Craig up who smiled and waved at the two as they walked up. 

"Bonjour Tweek, Salut Craig," She greeted, making Craig cock his head in confusion. 

"Stupid complicated French," he muttered and I laughed a bit. 

"She said hi... She didn't insult you," I said and he laughed before nodding at her. 

"Who is this?" Clyde asked as he crossed his arms and Token rolled his eyes and handed both Craig and I a water.

"This is Claire, she was near the vendor I went to and offered the waters she already had. She also offered to help Carry the stuff as well," He explained as she held up two plastic containers with salads in them. 

"Are you trying to poison us Token?" Craig asked, jumping behind me as he saw what she had. 

"Yes, now eat them or else I will ground you," Token said threateningly and Craig gasped.