part 15

I hold onto his hands for a few minutes before remembering what I was doing.

I let go of his hands and hurried up to my room and grabbed one of my oversized Hoodies.

I went back downstairs and smiled when I noticed Craig had stopped shaking as much.

I quickly put the hoodie on him, which fit him perfectly and then wrapped the blanket around him.

He seemed to cuddle with the blanket making me chuckle.

I moved his hair out of his face and placed my hand on his forehead.

I moved my hand to his arms and started to worry.

Is it normal to have your face really hot while the rest of your body is freezing?

I regret never paying attention in health class or life...

I went into the kitchen and I started to boil some water. While I waited for the water to boil I grabbed two of the hot chocolates and went back to where Craig was sleeping.

I placed the mugs on the coffee table and grabbed Craigslist Jacket, shirt, and Hat before taking them into the laundry room and tossing them into the washing machine.

I went back and saw Craig turning in his sleep. I sigh and got back into the kitchen and pour the heated water into a bowl and put a cloth from one of the drawers in the water.

I felt the water and shrugged at the heat. I went back into the kitchen and sat next to Craig after placing the bowl on the coffee table.

I took a drink of the hot chocolate and ring out the rag before gently placing it on Craig's head.

I continued to press the rag on Craig's Head, face, and neck for a while; occasionally drinking my hot chocolate.

Eventually, he started to stir and he partially opened his eyes.

"Y-You okay?" I asked quietly, and he left out a groan and tried to sit up.

"T-take it easy," I advised as I grabbed his arm and back, helping him sit up.

"What happened?" Craig asked and I shrugged.

"Y-you w-were knocking on the t-the door. Wh-hen I opened it you w-were about to s-s-say something, b-but you f-fainted. I-I brought you i-inside and ch-changed your sh-shirt since it w-was wet a-and had s-some blood on i-it," I explained him with a slight blush. 

He nodded and I put the rag back in the bowl of water and handed him the mug of, not so hot, hot chocolate. 

"Th-thanks," he stuttered and I raised an eyebrow. 

"Y-You sure you're okay? Y-You sh-should probably g-get some rest," I said and he shook his head. 

"I-I'm fine, just cold," he muttered and I let out a sigh. 

"I-I can turn up the heat or g-get you more blankets," I suggested and he nodded.

"Thanks," he muttered and I nodded as I went to turn up the heat. As I was turning up the heat I heard footsteps coming down the stairs making me jump. 

I quickly rushed to see who it was and let out a sigh of relief when it was just Ruby. 

"H-Hey, What are y-you doing up? D-Do you need s-something?" I asked and he shrugged.