Act 1, Scene 4

1 Year, 4 Months Ago

"So are you done avoiding me now?" Singto's voice is clear, and his words ring throughout the room. Krist is stuck in the doorway, unsure how to answer, feeling like a deer caught in headlights. It's true he had been avoiding the elder, but it wasn't meant to be malicious.

The way Singto isn't looking at him, hasn't looked at him, says his senior thinks otherwise.

Krist licks his lips before walking further into the room.

"I'm sorry," he begins.

Singto finally looks at him. "Don't worry about it," he says, standing up. "You still remain the same. It's not affecting your performance." He motions to the door. "I don't mind."

Krist is left without words. He closes his eyes, lets out a breath, tries again: "But I do want to talk to you." He looks directly at the other, makes sure their gazes are locked. "I like being with you, P'."

Singto lets out a small, disbelieving laugh. "Okay," he says. He looks away before meeting Krist's eyes again. "Okay." He sits back down.

Krist goes to sit next to him.

There's still a considerable amount of space between them. Krist scoots closer, and it's only when he's done so that Singto also scoots a little further away.

"You're the one making this weird, P'Sing," Krist tells him, eyes staring down at the gap between their hands.

"Says the one who avoided me for a month," Singto replies.

Krist looks at him, and Singto looks back.

"Sorry," Krist says.

Singto lets out a breath, smiles. "Don't worry about it."

Krist begins to smile, too.

It's not over, though, Krist knows. There's still things about Singto he doesn't know. Things he missed in the time he wasn't talking to him. Things he missed in the time Singto had before Krist entered his life. Things he may never tell Krist.

The younger knows this, but, for now, talking to his senior, the words steadily beginning to fall past his lips easier, just this, them together, is enough.

And the next day, when Singto is standing alone in the lobby, sunglasses on, neck-pillow around his throat, looking soft and warm in the early morning sunlight, Krist isn't afraid to walk over to him, isn't afraid to poke him in the side, demand to know why he fell asleep on him during the movie; he's not afraid to do any of these things, and when Singto looks at him, wide-eyed and shocked, the elder is quick to lose the expression and begin to laugh.

-

a/n hi hi hi!! thank you for the comments :") i think that might be why now after only three days of hell i'm only left with a slightly stuffy nose (^▽^) anyways, things are still relatively the same in this fic but i have written a little bit more of another scene so hopefully i can get back to quick updates!! i love you guys and thanks for reading !!!! ღゝ◡╹)ノ♡