Author's Note (End)

Whoa. You guys got through the whole fic. That's wild.

I'd just like to start off by saying thank you to all of you who voted and commented and honestly just read this thing. We reached 20k (20.8k, actually) words! I didn't expect that, especially for chapters as short as these. (I don't think a single scene was more than 1k words. Most didn't even get to 900.) I totally didn't expect this, seriously, so hitting such a high word count has me super happy. I'm even happier knowing that people actually read those words.

Second, I'd like to apologize for any tears I may have caused. This fic did get pretty angsty at times, but I tried to keep the angst light once we got to Act 2. Hopefully, y'all noticed that. Speaking honestly, I wasn't sure how I was going to do the whole "prologue is used in interlude" thing, especially because I ended up writing the interlude in a different setting entirely. I also tried to keep things (namely the setting/locations) more abstract because this fic was super emotion-heavy. Hopefully this didn't confuse anyone! If it did, I'm sorry and totally didn't mean to.

Lastly, I know everyone wanted to see Krist and Singto as a couple after Krist finally came to terms with himself and got things figured out, but I wanted to have the same amount of scenes in both acts, and since we were at fifteen scenes in Act 2 when I got to their making up (sort of), I felt like I could just have them for sure plan to get back together in Scene 17, then delineate what happens next in the epilogue. Furthermore, since the epilogue was mostly about tying up any loose ends, I figured it would end for sure with them one hundred percent back together. I may do some side fics or extras after this, but I've currently got a few other ideas going and fics started (no, I haven't forgotten about This Side of Paradise—I just haven't felt inspired to write more of it yet), and one of them is going to be super... lengthy, probably. I plan for each chapter to eventually have more than 8k words. (For the first chapter, right now, it's only about 5k, but it's twelve pages long, so... you know.) 

Anyway, not sure when that fic will go up, but I plan to post it and just update as I finish the chapters, so there won't be a lot of updates nor will there be a schedule. Okay. Once again: thank you so much for reading, voting, commenting, whatever you did that involves this fic—thank you so, so much. It really means a lot, knowing that people are reading and enjoying this fic. Also, I hope you all get or have a Hana in your life; she was so fun to write. Okay. I'm done. Thank you all again, so much! This was a really fun journey to share with y'all, and I hope we can do it again (just with a different fic, haha).

Pinkuyus ☆〜(ゝ。∂)

Follow my twitter @perayatwt!