A B O U T

D R E A M E R (rêveur)

"On days
like this
i need you to
run your fingers
through my hairs
and speak softly"

"You whisper
I love you
What you mean is
I don't want you to leave"

Hi. It's me lostsoul E.

...

a b o u t

Eun Ji is one of the most famous models in US. Being korean for her is something she wants to keep a secret,so she never talks about the past. When her doctor diagnoses her with a brain tumor, Eun Ji decides to live everything she didn't in only 9 months. Falling in the trap of love wasn't something in her plans. But when you're dealing with Park Jimin, you're dealing with the devil itselfs.

...

Warning

This book contains:

Mature language

Drug usage

Anorexia

Sad scenes

Physical, mental and sexual abuse scenes

Cringy scenes

THE BOOK WILL NOT CONTAIN SMUT, BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN THE SCENES WON'T GET STEAMY.

Another thing is the past tense used in the story, is because Eun Ji is telling the story. So don't make me aware of it.

...

D E D I C A T I O N

To every army reading this, especially jimin biased. This book is dedicated to our boys and all of you. I love you

C O P Y R I G H T S

Copyright © 2018 by lostsoul (@eleniisoul)
This book is a work of fiction. The names of some characters belong to BTS. I do not own any of the members. The other characters, places and incidents are products of the writer's imagination.

All rights are reserved. No part of this book may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without written permission from the author. With some words don't you dare steal my work.

I also want to thank google for all the useful information I got on it. What would i do without you google?

HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY THIS BOOK. PLEASE TELL ME ABOUT ANY GRAMMAR MISTAKE. ABOUT THE CRINGY SCENES I'M SORRY. I LOVE YOU.

lostsoul E.