²¹Twenty-one

[Warning: This chapter contains disturbing actions of violence, drugs consume and sexual abuse. You have been warned.]

]

❀✿――――――――⋆✦⋆――――――――✿❀

Chapter 21: Past

/time: 9 years ago/

/current age: 17 years old/

Koo Junhoe, the school's enemy, part of athletic school, located on our left side. Being an art major, made me study at this school I am right now. As I was waiting on the rooftop, my eyes briefly shifted from side to side, following that boy, passionately playing in the field.

"You are head to toe over him right?" Wooseok said as he stayed by my side.

"I think so," I nodded along.

Bora tsked from behind "There is nothing good about him."

"There is nothing good about me neither" I said making them both sigh.

Junhoe stopped running as the game was over, taking his water bottle. The way he drank made his features sharp, noticeable by every person around him. Running his fingers through the dark hair, he gazed up. The distance was huge, still our eyes met as he was the magnet and I the piece of metal possessed under him.

His features unsharpened, his hand up waving at me. The small smile Junhoe secretly gave to me, fluttered me, increasing my heartbeat in madness. Is this how love feels like? Because is something I've never experienced before. I raised my hand waving back.

He knew I would be there every Thursday on 11 am to follow his match. We always met each others eyes like this, waiving and smiling sometimes. Isn't it time for me to meet him? Shaking my head, I turned around.

"Where is Hongseok though? He's so late" frustrated Lisa threw her volley ball on the graphite wall.

"Calm down girly, I'm here," Hongseok's sweet tone echoed through the air, "with her too."

On his side, stomped a short chubby female. I sighed looking at the field. This is gonna be another usual one.

"Please let me go," the girl scowled. Hongseok immediately let her arm, my friends circling around the chubby girl. Lisa pushed her shoulder, making her fall on the dirty floor. I went in front of that girl.

"Are you Song Soji?" I bent down. Without looking at me, she nodded. I sensed her tears on the edge. Grabbing her chin, forced her to look at me.

"Do you know who I am?" softly I said.

"No, I don't" blabbering, she lied. I let go of her chin, scoffing.

"If you don't know me, what's the purpose of going around the school, spreading shitty rumors about me?" I raised my voice making her flinch in fear.