¹⁷Seventeen

❀✿――――――――⋆✦⋆――――――――✿❀

Chapter 17: Who is she?

Running all over the dark forest , was the only thing that I did. I was out of breath, my head ready to explode from the pain. Being alone was my biggest fear and it became true. Lonely, miserable, desperate...

I opened my eyes, hovering my palm on my lips, trying not to cry. I still had difficulty in breathing. My lungs were screaming because of the pain. All of a sudden, memories of last night danced through my mind. Was it real? Or just another dream of mine? I wasn't even sure anymore. A mess, that's what I was at the moment.

Moving away from the bed, I opened the door, entering the living room. My gaze catched Sora, laying down on the floor, drool coming out of her mouth. I took my steps lightly in her direction, when the doorbell rang. I left Sora still on the floor and went to get the door.

My eyes widened in shock, when in front of the door was Jimin. Does this mean last night was real? I felt my cheeks hitting up, while he smiled.

"Why don't you answer my messages?" Jimin raised his voice. I looked at him confused, grabbing my phone.

7 new messages from "whoever names himself PJ."

Why did I even name him like this? I should remind myself to change it later. Scratching the back of my neck, I looked down "Sorry, I was asleep."

Suddenly, his hand was placed behind my head. Jimin lifted my chin up, harshly meeting our lips together. Being surprised, I didn't move at first, but then leaned in more. He pushed me inside, shutting the door behind himself with his foot. The cherry taste was spread all over my edges, making me shiver under him. Placing my hands on his firm thorax, I broke the kiss.

"I have to take care of Sora. Help me lift her on the couch" I pulled his arm. Laughing, Jimin came after me, helping on lifting Sora up. Then we went to the kitchen. Grabbing a mug, I filled it with pure coffee and placed it in front of Jimin.

"Will you make her some hangover soup?" he sipped on his mug. I nodded, taking the pot.

"Why did you come here so early in the morning?" I simply asked him.

"To take you at work with me" Jimin replied shrugging like it was an usual thing.

"What would people say if they saw us together inside a car?"

"Eun Ji, I don't care what people say and you shouldn't too" placing his mug down, he got up. My confused expression made him give me an answer before I asked "I'll wait you inside the car. Take your time."