²²Twenty-two

❀✿――――――――⋆✦⋆――――――――✿❀

Chapter 22: Blinded by jealousy

"This isn't right," our new photographer shouted, making everyone in the room flinch. Taehyung looked at me slightly, while I just shrugged. We both moved beside the photographer, whom was yelling at Seulgi.

"What's going on here?" Taehyung asked, gaining attention. With his deep vocals, accompanied by amazing looks, Tae had that kind of presence.

Looking down, the photographer gulped hard "I'm sorry sir, but I can't work with Seulgi."

"What do you mean?" I looked at him confused.

"She can't be the main model. Modeling doesn't suit her. Even though Seulgi has good looks, she doesn't have the feeling of it" he  blurted out.

"I'll go and check on them," whispering at Taehyung, I went at Seulgi and Jungkook that were awkwardly standing on the platform. Grabbing two bottles of water, I handed those at them.

"Great job today guys," with my thumbs up, I tried to cheer Seulgi up. But the worried expression wouldn't leave her face. Jungkook placed one hand on Seulgi's shoulder trying to comfort her.

"It's okay, everyone get yelled on their first photoshoot," he said in a low voice.

Caressing her arm, I nodded "Yes, Jungkook is right. Don't be sad like this. Cheer up."

Seulgi smiled, shaking her head "No it's not. Guys I'm very thankful to have you, but I just don't fit this kind of job."

Sighing, I looked back. A sudden stare was placed on me. Jimin had entered the room, talking with the photographer.
I got confused when the three of them, including Taehyung, were looking at me up and down.

Confused, I turned around asking Jungkook "Is something wrong with my outfit?"

Both Jungkook and Seulgi, eyed me up and down shaking their heads.

"You look great as always," Jungkook said which made me glance at him suspiciously. Did he just compliment me? Weird.

"Yup," Seulgi nodded smiling. If you are asking why me and her are so nice towards each others suddenly, it's because we both dislike Dahye. This kinda made us friends. At least Seulgi is better than her sister.

My phone beeped, a message from Jimin. I looked around again, none of them being there anymore. Confused, I opened his message.

Chim🐣:
Come at my office, I have something to discuss.

Tilting my head to the side, I thought hard about this, while heading towards his office. Knocking twice, I entered inside, being greeted by a bunch of males, whom I already knew.