²⁰Twenty

❀✿――――――――⋆✦⋆――――――――✿❀

Chapter 20: Stronger with you

"Yah Jungkook, you don't have to stay this close" I pushed him steps away.

"I just want to be sure you're okay" Jungkook shrugged.

Sighing, I repeated for the 8th time this morning "I am perfectly fine."

All of a sudden a mischievous grin appeared on his face. I looked at him weirdly. What is he thinking in the middle of our company's hall?

"I know what's your problem."

I pointed at myself "My problem?"

Nodding, he came closer "You're afraid Jimin will see us like this and misunderstand."

"Are you telepathic? How did you find out," I rolled my eyes. An arm was swayed over the shoulders of mine, making me hit a hard torso. Jungkook grinned hard.

"You idiot. Let me go" I punched his belly, which almost broke my hand, the six pack is no joke.

"Hah, I have no intention to let go" he ruffled my hair.

"Let go or I will cut your dick with Solar's scissors" immediately he let go of me, looking frightened. I scoffed, fixing my hair and stepped forward.

My eyes widened when I spotted Jimin from the second floor balcony, sternly gazing at both of us. I looked back at Jungkook, murdering him in my mind.

"You are dead" I pointed at him and took the stairs instead of the elevator.

If I avoid Jimin, he won't do anything to me right? Right? That's what I was carelessly thinking while climbing the stairs. A grip on my arm made me flinch in fear, when I got dragged inside a dark room.

Pressing on the wall, I tried to find the on/off light button. After finding it, I clicked on it, which turned half of the room's light on. That made me notice Jimin's bare face inches away from mine. Nervously laughing, i stepped aside.

"You came back from the trip so fast" I blabbered. Jimin chuckled.

"Babe I stayed there all day, of course I'd be back soon. What I want to know is why are you avoiding me?" clicking his tounge, he came closer.

I felt my palm sweaty, growing more nervous inside "Am I? I don't think so."

"Is it because of yesterday morning?" Jimin suddenly asked. My cheeks hitted up as I looked on the other side, shaking my head not being able to respond.