⁴four

❀✿――――――――⋆✦⋆――――――――✿❀

Chapter 4: P.J

The sweaty feeling I had all over my neck made my hand slip and move briefly. I could feel the pillow's leather on my lips, brushing its way all over my face. A wet hair of mine fell on my collarbone. Why are my hair still wet? And I'm not in my bedroom. The only thing I remember is that sleep payed a visit to me while I was thinking about that mysterious man.

I parted my dry lips, calling her name "SORA."

Even my voice is weak. But no response came from the other room. Silence was filling up every piece of mine and kept spreading all over the apartment. It's been so many years since the last time I woke up beside somebody. When my sleep was quite and not disturbed by unwanted guests. Nightmares were getting worse and worse each day. Slowly entering my veins. Slightly touching a part of my beating heart.

A disturbing noise was heard. I flashed my eyes open and tried to move my body. Mornings are the worst part of the day. Feeling your body numb and destroyed like this. The disturbing noise continued and I understood that it was the door. Someone was knocking.

"SORA. Someone's at the door" I raised my voice, but still no response. Maybe she's out. After not hearing anything from her, I got up.

Cursing under my breath, I wore my slippers and made it through the hall. My mysterious guest kept throwing soft fists on the door. So impatient.

Before grabbing the doorknob, I shifted my eyes on the left. Sora had placed there a giant mirror. And I felt so lost. The reflection on it wasn't me, she was someone else. Baggy eyes, tinny figure and bones that were screaming to get out of me.

I shook my head and turned the doorknob. A ray of light landed on my face, making me shut my eyes immediately. A soft giggle was heard. Opening one of my eyes I figured the most unexpected human being.

"Remember me?" his honey voice melted when pressed behind my ears. With him being taller than me, I had to straighten my neck. His hairs weren't all over the place anymore. Instead they were styled into a sophisticated model. And gosh where did that guy from yesterday go? The one with a baseball cap, messy hair, white lover shirt, ripped jeans and gucci floral jacket is completely replaced by this one. A black saint laurent suit is wrapped around his body. I gulped.

"Are we going to stay here all day? I don't mind, but aren't you cold?" he said leaning at the door and smirking in my face. Looking down I then realized. Still wearing my robe.

Smiling weakly, I moved a little bit from the door space "I'm sorry. Come in."

He nodded amused and came in.
Moving my arms slowly I closed the door and rested my head on it for a moment. It's been only two days in Seoul and this happens to me. I breathed in, feeling my throat and lungs burn, then moved again.