⁸eight

❀✿――――――――⋆✦⋆――――――――✿❀

Chapter 8: First day

Wrapping my fingers around the heated cup of coffee, I flipped the resume's sheets. Yesterday night, I asked Sora to prepare me a false resume. Jimin requested one for the work he had offered me.

Sora came inside the kitchen, looking restless and tired. Taking another cup of coffee, she almost collapsed on the kitchen table.

"You look more terrible than a zombie. What's with you?" laughing at her appearance right now, I didn't even bother to look up. Which turned out to be a bad decision. Her glare was haunting every inch of my face, until I looked up.

"What?" I shrugged.

"You made me work all night" her high pitched voice never failed to surprise me. Leaving the cup of coffee on the table, I placed my second finger along her lips, mouthing shhh.

Sora moved my hand away and folded her arms. Calming herself, she took a biscuit from the floral pottery we had.

"Who the hell asks for a fake resume and bussines clothes in the middle of the night?" rolling my eyes at how she started this conversation again, I left the paper sheets down and gazed her.

"Don't forget that you're still my manager" my tone was monotone and annoyed.

Sora raised one single eyebrow "It's not about that. What did you think when you lied and accepted the job? You didn't come here for this Eun Ji."

Rolling my eyes again, I got up from my sit to take the trench Sora bought me. After choosing the beige one, I flipped my nude heels too and observed myself on the mirror.

"Stop ignoring me. This is serious," she came behind me.

"Yeah I came here to lay low until I die. I know that very well. But what if I want to live a little too. Is that wrong?" throwing the trench over my shoulders, I took my car keys. She grabbed my arm making my body jolt back.

"Wait. Don't talk like that. I am just worried about you. I'm your best friend Eun Ji, " a smile crept through my face when I heard her words.

"I'm just teasing you idiot. You'll have to stick with me until..uhm well until I won't wake up anymore," I grinned which made her slap my arm.

"Don't say that. You will not die," shaking my head, I waved at her and made my way out.

After closing the door behind me, I greeted my baby Audi and got ready for the ride. The GPS lady was annoying me, but being in a need for help, I couldn't turn it off.

After getting stuck in the traffic for ten minutes straight, I spotted Park Company. Gigantic. I took my purse, phone and work bag, then followed the other employees.