¹²Twelve

❀✿――――――――⋆✦⋆――――――――✿❀

Chapter 12: Favor or the opposite

As I threw away the last dress that was inside my fitting room, a frown escaped my mouth. Stepping outside, I sat next to Sora. I placed my forehead on her shoulder; soon she began to pat my hair.

"This is so frustrating" I whined.

"You didn't like any of them?" Sora raised an eyebrow.

Simply replying with a move of my head, I layed down staring at the ceiling. This is giving me such a headache. For what? A favor my boss asked me.

Jimin's favor was actually an invitation. He said one of his best friends, apparently Jimin had a lot of them, is getting married. It was a very important event. But what was my role here? Jimin wanted me to accompany him there. I can't even remember why I said yes. We have to leave tomorrow afternoon and I still haven't found my dress.

"Hey Eun Ji, what about this one? It's amazing right" Sora let the worker inside. I got up to observe the dress and my eyes wide in shock.

"What the hell is this Sora? I don't want to compete with the bride."

The dress she just showed to me was a puffy gown which glowed whenever light covered its fabric. It had a deep blue sea color. But as I said, i wasn't going there to compete with the bride. Geez.

"Wait Sora. Open your notebook" I ordered her. Even though she looked puzzled, Sora gave me the book.

"Why do you need it?"

"Didn't you mention that Hugo Boss was delivering new brand of clothes here tonight?" finding Mark's number, I typed it on my phone.

"Who are you calling?" she asked.

"Who else? Mark Langer, my very dear friend" a giggle escaped from the edges of mine. Sora still looked confused. Shaking my head, I called him. From the other line, a male's voice encored through my ears. I smiled.

"Mark it's me Selena. I need your help."

...

Later that night, I took out one of my smallest luggage. Putting inside some clothes, I didn't forget the astonishing pack that came from CEO Mark, just for me.

Sora came inside, peeling a tangerine. She sat on the edge of my bed and placed one piece of the bitter fruit inside my mouth.

"Why are you packing so much?"