²two

❀✿――――――――⋆✦⋆――――――――✿❀

Chapter 2: Plan

Tapping my foot quietly on the floor, I kept distracting myself from the crowd. I looked at the young woman in front of me. The way she typed on her computer board to find my name was annoying. Her fingers tapped all over it with a ticking noise behind. Green spinach leaves glasses and a red cherry scarf, this woman thought that she was matching colors, but in reality she itself was a failure.

I'm not trying to be mean, but this woman really needs a fashion guide.

I coughed a little to get her attention. The lady looked up at me with a motionless movement of her eyebrow. She used the back of her finger to push up the glasses that were almost falling into the thin nose of her. With a disgusting open of her mouth, this lady took out her minty gum and placed it under the table.

"Look miss there is no one with the name you claimed in the system. Please move to the next desk if you have lost information, cause there are other people in line too" her words kissed with the parted violet lips, with a little saliva left behind.

Waiting for me to leave, her eyes moved in synchron with the eyebrows up and down my structure. I breathed in.

I took out my Korean passport and gave it to her. Her left eye opened up a little bit more to read the information. Maybe she's thinking that I'm a person with multiple identities.

I placed a finger between the passport, that made her look at me.
"Just search Kim Eun Ji. And then let me pass" I looked down at her.

She took her gum and started chewing it again. God damn it she's disgusting.
After some seconds of typing on her computer, she took my passport again. Writing something, she let me pass and I got out of there.

I dragged my suitcases with me and went outside.

...

While putting my glasses on to protect my eyes from the bright sunlight, I checked my phone again. It's been more than 30 minutes that I'm waiting for a taxi, but there is none.

Using my data wouldn't help at all, just expose my location. I took out my phone and made a call.

"Eun Ji whe-?"

"I know you want to scold me, but save it for later. Sora I need your help" I interrupted her lecture.