¹¹eleven

❀✿――――――――⋆✦⋆――――――――✿❀

Chapter 11: Rêveur

The wooden door made a light scratch sound, which caused everyone inside the room gaze in my direction. Straightening my body, I bowed and silently made my way through the empty seat next to Jimin.

The meeting had started 6 minutes ago, but here I was, late as always. My worst habit at work was being late.

Jimin moved his hand, signaling one of the directors to continue what I had interrupted. Then, he turned his head over me, glaring heavily. Shrugging I looked down, avoiding eye contact.

My ears were about to burst listening to the financial issues the company had. I took out my sketch book, opening it quietly. For more than 10 minutes, I kept carving on the rough paper.

Throwing his head on the side, Jimin whispered "Pssst. Pay attention."

"It's boring" placing my hand in front of my mouth, I whispered back.

He rolled his eyes and pointed for me to look up and listen. A few seconds later, Taehyung got up and moved in front of the table. He had a huge violet file collector along with him.

Curious, I payed attention now. As I heard from Jimin, Taehyung had worked with his mother too as a fashion designer. That boy is the definition of talent, that's what Jimin's mother had said.

I ask myself from who we took after?

"As you saw from the financial team too, I have to remind you all again that we should make a huge comeback after 3 months," the sudden velvet voice made me flinch.

One of the directors raised his hand. Taehyung nod.

"So what should we do vice president? The company is going downhill. Shouldn't your department work harder?"

Suddenly Jimin leaned in "He's Taehyung's rival. Kang Ho-Dong."

I looked at him surprised "Why?"

"Cause he wanted Taehyung's place in the company for his daughter, Kang Seulgi. I don't know if you have heard about her, but she's very famous here," he whispered.

Nodding, I shifted my gaze back at Taehyung  who was still talking back at director Kang. Quietly, I raised my hand collecting attention. Puzzled, Taehyung nodded.

"Uhm I have a question. What is our concept for the new brand?"

It looked like my question made no sense to the employees around me. Frowning, I rubbed my temples. Getting up, I took out my phone and searched online. Then started reading outloud:

Heike's company new concept-SHADOW.
Teva's company- FLORAL
H&M - QUALITY
Zara -FAST FASHION 

"In their history, every fashion company came up with a different concept. That's what made them special and took people's attention. Taehyung what are the steps of making a new brand clothes?" I looked over him.