¹⁴Fourteen

❀✿――――――――⋆✦⋆――――――――✿❀

Chapter 14: The big night

Waiving my legs back and forth like a petite toodler, made Jimin's leg cross mines and stop them there. I threw my gaze over him carrying a confused feeling. Shrugging, he just shot me a wink and kept going further with his legs.

The back of his thighs touched mine, which made me physically frustrated. Placing my arm under the table, I landed my soft palm on his thigh, this time catching him off guard. I mouthed STOP which made him giggle and take his leg back. Sighing in relief, I joined the table's conversation.

Chrystal joined us too. Still the same, just as I remember her, sweet and lovely.

The workers served us korean and western dishes. I kept playing with the rice on my plate. Having bad eating habits from the past, made me a picker eater. No, instead I wouldn't mind not eat at all. Sora and Jay were afraid that I'd become anorexic. It was funny how this issue never stayed out of the other sight too.

Jimin kept placing food on my plate, while I passed it to Taehyung. Maybe that's why he tried to frustrate me.

Another frustrating and uncomfortable thing was Jungkook's gaze. Darkness filled his eyes, lips parted in amusement, he never left my figure. Does he already remember me? Or is he just wary?

The sudden female tone made my gaze shift away from Jungkook.

"Eun Ji right? You really look like an old friend of mine" her tounge clicked along her teeth, as she was thinking hard.

Acting surprised, I looked at her.

"Oh really? I don't think I fit a model's image, so you are just mistaken."

The click of Jungkook's glass made me look over him. His lips edges were pulled into a playful smirk "But she never said her friend was a model."

Cursing under my breath, I shrugged
"I assumed it was one of Chrystal's model friend."

"You were right. She's a model. Half american, half korean I guess. Kim Selena" Chrystal said after sipping from her glass full of wine.

Keeping a straight quite expression, I spoke.

"A lot of people have told me that we are alike."

This time Yoongi spoke "Isn't she the model who disappeared in Seoul's airport?"

"More like she escaped herself" Namjoon supported his friend's statement.

"Maybe she was tired of all of them and just wanted some time alone" I lightly defended myself.

"Yes, maybe you are right. I've never thought it that way though," Crystal agreed with me. I nodded, sipping on my glass.

...