¹⁵Fifteen

❀✿――――――――⋆✦⋆――――――――✿❀

Chapter 15: Audition

It's been 5 days since the last time I saw Jimin and the others. After escorting me home, Jimin had to leave town to meet his mother. She was somewhere, well he didn't tell me where. So here I was, seating casually with Tae across the table, sketching something out of my mind.

Instead of creating clothes, I kept displaying my dark pencil in shapes of puffy lips and smiley eyes. Eyes filled with living iris, letter dancing on dark chocolate dirt. Eyes that permeate through mines, dulling me with the dirt too.

"Damn my spine hurts" Tae groaned while getting up from his seat.

Wearing his sneakers, he started swaying his body back and forth. Holding my muffled laugh I tried not to look at him doing stupid things like this.

"You look foolish" I said tapping my pencil. Glaring at me, Taehyung scoffed.

"It's called exercising MS.SLACKER"

Rolling my eyes, I continued shading the well shaped face on my sketch page.

"Are you drawing someone?" Tae asked peeking over. Shaking my head, I hummed.

"Oh let me see, who is it?" he clapped his hands. Immediately I closed the sketch book, annoyed at him.

"You can't look at it. Shush now."

"Oooh it's top secret. I bet it's a male, maybe someone you like" Tae assumed with himself. Not reacting at all, I kept shading my work. I can't let my brother know that I secretly draw his best friend's face here.

Throwing himself on the couch, Tae groaned "I'm bored."

"Then come and work" my reply didn't help at all.

"I miss Jimin. When will he come back?" Tae kept yammering on the couch. Yeah I miss him too Tae.

Suddenly the door was pulled slightly revealing our missing friend.

"Am I really hearing Taehyung whining about how much he miss me or am I just going crazy?" Jimin's voice echoed inside the office, making Tae gaze up.

"Basically you are going crazy" laughing I joked around him.

Giggling, Taehyung got up and shaked hands with Jimin. Pretending to be focused on my design, I looked down. A sudden jolt of my head made a groan escape my mouth. Jimin's hand was all over my hair, ruffling them as much as possible.

"Oh come on Jimin. I just fixed them" I groaned annoyed, but at the same time overwhelmed with the feeling of him doing that. Getting up, I pushed his hand, but he held mine being unnoticed by Taehyung. The mischievous smile he had all over his face, was disagreeing with his smiley eyes.