²⁵Twenty-five

❀✿――――――――⋆✦⋆――――――――✿❀

Chapter 25: Taken pt.2

The metallic sensation the room spreaded lingered throughout my nostrils, making me more sensitive that I was. Shivering in cold, I gazed around recalling what happened to me yesterday. Or has it been more than one day?

The lump in my throat was about to rip it off, while a vomiting feeling spreaded along it. I was afraid. Afraid of this room, afraid of these people, afraid that they might never find me again.

With my face pressed on the filthy ground, I could hear clearly heavy footsteps coming towards the room. Five seconds from that thought and the door was swung open. A short aged male, dressed all in black stopped in front of me.

"Is she the one Dohwan brought?" tough harsh tone escaped his mouth, as he asked one of the bodyguards. My eyes widened at the name he just blurted out.

Supporting my numb body with the left elbow of mine, I tried to get up a little. That way I could get a better view of that man and the other one he called Dohwan.

"You are Eun Ji right? My son's girlfriend," the man spoke again, this time leaving me speechless. Don't tell me this man is Mr Park, Jimin's father.

"Who are you?" I stuttered with a throaty voice. A smirk made its way through his face.

"Jimin hasn't talked about me? I am Park Deok Su," he coldly eyed me up and down, then turned his back at me.

"With her here, I'll have Jimin in the palm of my hands now. Dohwan good job, but still keep an eye one her," with that he left me alone with that dark gazing male, which I used to fear long time ago.

He turned his neck, staring into my soul, a grin formed on the face of his. Taking slow steps in my direction, the grin went wider. I gasped, falling behind in the corner of the room, terror devouring me.

"Stay back," my stuttering was becoming annoying, but with a mouth controlled by fear that was normal.

"Don't you remember me Eun Ji?" his voice has gotten deeper with the time. Immediately, I shook my head.

Kneeling down in front of me, he ran his filthy fingers along my cheek "So you didn't miss me at all like I did?"

Disgusted, I faced him "In your dream you son of a bitch."

In a second, his grip on the back of my head went tighter, making me gasp. Dohwan brought my face closer and spoke harshly.

"I would love to rip that neck of yours right now, but I'm not allowed to do that. If you don't want to die before the times come, stop testing my patience."