²⁸Twenty-eight

❀✿――――――――⋆✦⋆――――――――✿❀

Chapter 28: Back

Eun Ji's P. O. V

My face grew hotter as I recalled Jimin's words in my mind. What was I thinking when I said yes? Somehow it slipped out of my mouth. My heart throbbed against my chest as we entered Jimin's huge mansion. He helped me step out of the car, holding my body close to him.

"You can stop holding me," I mumbled, making him groan.

"Let me enjoy this woman."

Wrapping my arms around his torso, a giggle escaped from the lips of mine "Okay chill baby."

In a split of a second, he pulled apart eyeing me up and down, his deep tone making my body shiver "Say that again."

I gulped thickly "Say what? Baby?"

Folding his face, Jimin let out a shaky breath "You will be the death for me."

(A/N: uwu they are so cute I wanna dieee in this cuteness)

"Eun Ji," the loud shout made me shudder slightly. Along with it, I was pulled into a tight hug by a muscle pig.

"Jungkook, I can't breathe," I mumbled into his arms. He immediately let me go, now eyeing me up and down, his smile growing wider. Behind him the others stayed as well, Jihee hugging me tighter than Jungkook did.

"Guys stop squeezing her," Jimin interrupted Jihee pulling the girl away. He grasped my hand, leading me in the room I was going to stay temporarily.

Jimin helped me sit on the soft mattresses of my new bed. He moved in front of the window, spreading the curtains away from each other, letting the sunlight inside. Silently, I got up, moving behind him. I felt how his body tensed the moment my arms wrapped around it. Like that, I pressed my forehead along his spine.

"Are you sure about this?" I managed to put my words together. Jimin blew out a puff of air, as he caressed my hands.

"What do you mean?"

Clearing my throat, I mumbled "Marrying me. Let's be honest Jimin, I don't have much time. You deserve more."

"Eun Ji, you are my world, the only strength I have. I want you to be my wife as soon as possible," Jimin gently spoke.

My vision became glassy, as tears were forming. Tightening the grip around him, I let out whimpers, as the tears streamed freely. But I wasn't the only shedding tears. The male I was holding so dearly was too.