¹³Thirteen

❀✿――――――――⋆✦⋆――――――――✿❀

Chapter 13: how we met?

[flashback/ 5 years ago]

Tired, I stood up from my chair. Looking at the mirror, I understood that Jay's make up made miracles in hiding my tiredness. Running my fingers through the hair of mine, a frown escaped my mouth. My schedule was bursting, that's how many work I had. A 20 years old girl like me shouldn't be working all the time.

The sudden knock on the door made me flinch. Jay came inside with a plastic bag. Taking out a Monster can, he placed it in front of me "Drink this Eun Ji. It will help you wake up."

"You know I don't drink these things. And don't call me that at work. Jeez" I fired back. My nerves were cracking and of course I couldn't deal with anybody for the moment, even though he was my best friend.

"Drink that. It's not going to kill you girly. I mean it. The photoshoot starts after 5 minutes" patting my head, he then left to get my robe. I grabbed the can Jay left there, finishing it with only some gulps.

Accompanied by Sora and Jay, I went at the photoshoot place. Pairing with another company from Korea, we were promoting Calvin Klein's 2013 new underwear line. From the distance I spotted the male model I was going to share the photoshoot. He had a build body, messy dark hair accompanied by plump cherry lips in harmony with his starry eyes.

"Hot" Sora whispered to Jay behind me. Rolling my eyes I took off my robe, handing it to Jay. The director came in my direction, helping me with instructions.

"I'm leaving you now Selena. Get to know with Jungkook. He's one of their best models" the director spoke to me before he left.

I stepped on the platform we were posing. The guy took off his shirt as the photographer said and pulled his jeans a little down so the line of his underwear could be visible. Once the photographer noticed me, he immediately pulled my arm and smiled.

"Selena darling you're here. Meet Jungkook. I'm sure you two will have a great chemistry together. Also Selena wear the ripped jeans over there" he said while cleaning his camera.

Frowning I wore the jeans, ignoring the guy next to me. Not being in the mood made me completely an uninterested person.

"We'll start in two minutes" the assistant's voice echoed in the room.

The slight cough made me turn my head to the left. The guy had glued his eyes over my structure with a strange grin plastered over his face.