⁵five

❀✿――――――――⋆✦⋆――――――――✿❀

Chapter 5: The bet

I looked around the small room, while pushing the bridge of my sunglasses up. Surrounded by mirrors, my gaze shifted from side to side. A faint knock made me turn my head.

"Miss I found the jacket you asked for. May I enter?" the worker stayed behind the door.

I moved a little to unlock the door, but another female voice was heard.

"You did great Mina. I'll take care of her now."

Recognizing who she was, I sighed. Then opened the door and furrowed my eyebrows. Sora giggled while gazing me.

"Give me my jacket," I responded, my tone annoyed.

"Get out of the fitting room Eun Ji. You can try it here too," she spoke happier than before.

I sighed again and went outside the fitting room. My new floral heels clapped along the wooden floor. In a need for new clothes, I came here. It was nice and the soft vanilla aroma that the clothes scattered was relaxing.

Furthermore I had an important dinner tonight. Dinner with Mr Park..

Sora handed me the jacket and sat down on the violet couch. I went in front of a mirror and understood that this jacket was perfect for my structure. Feeling the leather on the skin of mine and the way it folded slowly on my shoulders; it looked good. The strong tone of chocolate naturally fitted me. The floral heels harmonized with my tight blue pastel jeans. I fixed my dark shirt and ran a hand through the long hair of mine.

"You look so good baby," Sora said sweetly to me. She always throws little compliments to me, trying to boost my confidence. But deep down inside she knew too. That I was going to fall apart soon. Being the best friend of mine, Sora made sure to never mention how sick I looked.

"Don't you have an explanation to give me?" raising one eyebrow, I gazed her from the mirror.

Shrugging her shoulders, she casually smiled "I settled you up a dinner with Park Jimin."

"And?"

She frowned and let her phone down "He's hot."

Folding my arms, I tried to hide the smile behind my lips

"And he's rich."

I can't keep up with this girl, so I just gave up.

"What do you know about him?" trying to sound uninterested, I failed. A smirk formed on Sora's face. I rolled my eyes when she took out of her bag some paper sheets. Putting the optic glasses on, she started reading.

"So your mysterious guy is named Park Jimin. 26 years old. CEO of Park Agency. Been in this post for more than seven months. Before getting this post, he was president and his mother was the head of the company. He screams hot and rich everywhere honey."