¹⁹Nineteen

❀✿――――――――⋆✦⋆――――――――✿❀

Chapter 19: You can trust me

Rolling to the left side of my bed, I touched something that didn't belong there. Immediately I opened my eyes, gasping at the male laying down next to me. Jimin was sleeping peacefully, which made me wanna get up without making a noise.

Even though I tried to get up slowly, the headache of mine made me groan a little. A sudden grip on my wrist, pulled me down again. Laying like before, I felt Jimin's warm breath hitting every inch of my nape.

"It's unpolite to leave me all alone in your bed" still with eyes closed, he whispered next to me.

"What happened last night?" I asked, although I remembered everything very well.

"Oh you were drunk, we fought, then I brought you here and took our next step as a couple" instantly, I turned my head looking at him, our noses brushing against each other.

"Next step? Hah the hell you lying?" Jimin started giggling and waved his finger in front of my eyes.

"You remember everything,the worst kind of drinker haha" I rolled my eyes at him.

Minutes of silence flew through time, while we stared at each other's pupils.

"I'm sorry" he said all of a sudden.

"About what? I should be the one to apologize for acting stupidly" surprised at him, I opposed.

Running his hand through my hair, then softly fondling the hitted cheek of mine, Jimin smiled.

"I'm sorry for making you think I forgot you. My feelings towards you never changed Eun Ji. It's the opposite. They are growing more each day. Dahye it's just a friend" the way he mouthed every single word, made me flutter and carve for him more.

Grabbing both the sides of his neck, I smashed my lips on him, brushing them against each other, making him groan. Jimin placed his arms around my waist, getting on top of my body. Tracing down the neck of mine, his pecks left marks in a line. He kept sucking on one spot, teasing me.

"Jimin.." I tried to say without letting out any other sound. Not listening to me, he moved his hand on my shirt from last night, slowly unbuttoning it.

It's been years since the last time I got touched by a male. Thinking that I would be comfortable when it happens again, I was so wrong. Even though it was Jimin on top of me, the one softly taking my clothes off, I couldn't keep calm. My mind kept seeing someone else's face, other dirty hands and tounge.

"Jimin, please" I begged whispering, pressing into his chest. Suddenly pushing him hard off me. His confused face and wide eyes in shock, made me feel low.

In a fast movement I grabbed my shirt from the edge of the bed and ran to the bathroom. I locked the door, ignoring Jimin's calls from behind it. Fear was suffocating me. Why was this happening right now? I was trembling and couldn't catch my breath.