⁷seven

❀✿――――――――⋆✦⋆――――――――✿❀

Chapter 7: Dinner

"Didn't you look into it?" his raised eyebrow told me that maybe he was confused.

"Look into what?" I simply replied.

"Into my personal data of course," his cocky posture made me even more entangled.

"Why would you think that? I just want my stuff back and as far as I know, your personal data are unnecessary in this case, right?" my confidence was growling inside its cage.

Even though I was wrong in this situation. I knew a lot of things about his personal life. Well it wasn't me who searched for that information, right? It was Sora. So I'm clean.

He shook his head amazed "You are the first girl that doesn't know anything about me. Well let me tell you some things about myself."

"Mr Park please. I don't have time. I just came here to receive my things," my tone was almost pleading. He giggled amused and continued.

"First of all, don't call me Mr Park . It sounds like I'm a 50 years old man. Call me Jimin instead. For your knowledge, I didn't set up this dinner only to return you the belongings that you left behind" tapping his finger on the empty wine glass, he seemed like he was about to reveal the plan that was going to change my entire living.

I remember saying to myself,that this was not going to be only a stuff exchange.

"I own a fashion company. My mother left the lead of it to me nine months ago. Our sponsors wants new brand clothes after three months, but our company is having some difficulties at the moment. I can't quit, because that means I should go and work for my dad and we don't want that," before he could continue, I spoke.

"How is this related to me and my belongings?" more than confusion, curiosity rushed inside my head.

Jimin smirked and leaned in "Because I have a deal to propose. If you want your stuff back, accept the deal."

Annoyed, I raised an eyebrow "I might as well call the police too."

"Basically, you left them in my car. I never stole anything honey," his smirk grew wider while looking at me making me lose my shit.

"What's your deal?" a frown escaped my mouth.

"So I was a bit curious and went through your sketch book and I'm very interested in your work. You are a fashion designer right? But how come I never heard of you?" a serious expression leaded its way on his face.