²⁶Twenty-six

❀✿――――――――⋆✦⋆――――――――✿❀

Chapter 26: The truth untold

(Jimin's P. O. V / 5 months later)

Running my fingers around the unshaven chin of mine, I felt the poking beard under them. The other hand was busy holding the letter she left me five months ago. Even though I kept rereading it, I just couldn't understand. What have I done wrong? Why did Eun Ji leave me so brutally?

My palm turned into a fist, ripping the paper that I've been holding for so many days, throwing it away. The room was dark and smelly. I got up, moving the curtain a little, the sun harming my pupils. Melancholy filled me, shaking up my whole body.

Turning around, I grabbed the nearest vase I had, throwing it straight ahead. It shattered causing a wailing rattle. I fell on my knees bursting in suffocating tears. The door immediately opened, revealing my best friend with wide eyes on. Taehyung turned the light on, stumbling on the splattered pieces all over the floor.

"Jimin what did you do?" he asked in a low voice.

Then came down, grabbing my shoulders harshly. Making me look his face, Tae yelled "Yah Park Jimin, pull yourself together. This is not you, this is not what my sister would've wanted."

The way he said his sister broke me even more. Taehyung just found out about his sister and she went missing again. He gripped on my shoulder, pulling me into a hug I needed so much. I felt pathetic.

"We have good news Jimin, please don't degrade yourself like this," pushing him, I got up immediately.

"What do you mean good news? Did you find her?" hope knocked in my stomach as million scenes of her flashed in front of my eyes.

Taehyung slightly shrugged "Yes and no. Get a bath first then come out and let's talk."

-

I got out of my room, a towel wrapped around the neck of mine, as a surprised expression rode my face. Seulgi was sat across Taehyung, hands wrapped together.

Her face lit up as soon as she spotted me "Jimin."

Why was I surprised to see her? Because she left some days after Eun Ji did. It hurts even to think of her name. Seulgi said she wanted to travel and forget about everything. She wanted to heal.

"You're back," I quietly spoke. Seulgi just nodded. I took the spot next to Taehyung.

"She has something to tell us," looking at her, I waited.