²⁴Twenty-four

❀✿――――――――⋆✦⋆――――――――✿❀

Chapter 24: Taken pt.1

Wandering my iris in a fast motion, I noticed the white lily that fell from his pocket. It was him all along, the one who sent them, now nearly strangling me.

"I told you we would meet soon my darling," his psychopathic voice echoed through the empty dark road.

"let me go," I said out of breath.

One of his hands traveled inside his pocket, taking out a white napkin. He placed it over my face, making my legs weak, my body almost falling on the ground. I felt him carrying me, as we entered a huge van. Then everything went black.

-

(48 hours before)

Another newspaper had written about how much our company's fame was rising. I drank from my cup, while shifting through the pile of papers. It's been almost two months since our exhibition. Thousand of requests were given to the company, even now.

Chills ran through my body, when a peck was placed on the exposed shoulder of mine. Gazing up, my eyes met his, an unnoticed smile appearing through my face.

"Good morning," I greeted as Jimin sat next to me. Caressing my hand, he grabbed one of the newspapers.

"Why are they still talking about this?" a giggle escaped my mouth.

Tapping on the paper, I spoke "Because it was such a legendary show. If you read further they talk about the upcoming projects too. Congratulations Mr Park."

As I clapped happily for his success, Jimin kept looking at me, an amused expression filled his structure. Grabbing my wrist, he pulled me closer making me sit on his lap.

"I can't belive you stayed with us even after it was over. I am so lucky to have you," hands both caressing the side of my face, I leaned in clasping our edges together.

...

"Let's go out somewhere," I heard Taehyung's groan as soon as I stepped inside the office. Walking on his side, my hand teased him poking the face of him.

"What's wrong with him?" Jimin asked Sora behind me.

She just shrugged "He's just bored."

Jimin giggled while throwing a big red file on Taehyung's face "If you are that bored then start planning our company's party."