Author's Note

Hi, everyone! This is just a quick message from me, Pinkuyus, before the story starts. Hope y'all don't mind. :)

So before we begin, I'd just like to clarify that yes, this is RPF between Singto and Krist. I know that writing about real people (especially writing about them falling in love and whatnot) can give some the heebie-jeebies, so I'm just letting y'all know now that yes, this is a fanfic about actual, living, breathing people, and furthermore... a fic about them falling in love. So if that weirds you out, don't read this (or replace the names, I don't know; it's up to you).

Second, (spoiler) in this fic, Singto comes out as bi. (Sort of. It's super heavily implied.) This is purely fictional. Never once has he stated his sexuality, and it's best to leave that topic alone. Me writing him as bi is just how I see him, and I'd like to remind everyone that, while you can believe what you want, you should never pressure him (nor anyone else, for that matter) into coming out (as bi, gay, straight, or anything else). Also, there is some super slight internalized homophobia, but it shouldn't be, like, enough to trigger anyone? Oh, and there's a lot of gay angst, 'cause that's just how it is, you know. Love writing that sexuality crisis, yeah.

Lastly, I've never met Krist or Singto, nor have I ever written them before, so this is probably way out of character. Part of that is the feel of the story, the atmosphere they're in, but, for the most part, I'm pretty sure it's author's error. (Oops.) Please forgive me for that. ㅠㅠ Also, even though this is RPF, there's not really a set time this fic happened, meaning that, even though the people are real, the situations are very fictional and not based off of any actual events (that I know of, at least).

Okay then, that should be all. I'll get off my soapbox now, lol. I ended up having a lot more to say than I thought I would. ( ̄▽ ̄ 〣) Either way, I hope you enjoy the story! (Happy reading!)

Pinkuyus ☆〜(ゝ。∂)

Follow my twitter @perayatwt!

4 X 7 DreamsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara