Chapter 28

“Morning, babe. I love you so, so much,” Paul said, waking me up by peppering kisses across my face. I groaned, pushing him away in attempt to make him let me me go back to sleep. He refused to give up, so I gave in.

“Morning babe,” I said in response, smiling and blushing at his actions and words.

“I'm really, really, really sorry,” he said. I rolled my eyes at him. For being part wolf, he acts a lot like a puppy.

“I accepted your apology, doofus brain. Last night, remember?” I asked, opening my eyes to look at him. All of the signs that he'd been drinking the night before were gone, well all except the stench of alcohol on his shirt.

“Babe, I love you, but you've gotta shower and change,” I said. “You reek of alcohol.”

“I will,” he said, kissing my forehead again. I stood up and started to get ready for the day as Paul laid in my bed watching me.

“What is it Paul?” I asked, becoming self conscious.

“You're absolutely gorgeous,” he said.

“Alright, cut the crap,” I said, throwing the hoodie I'd worn to bed the night before at him. I got dressed and ready for school, heading downstairs as Paul got into the shower.

“Thank God you two made up. I don't know how much longer I would've been able to put up with you,” Sam said, laughing at me as I began eating breakfast.

“Wow, really feeling the love this morning,” I said. I rolled my eyes at the comments that the guys kept throwing at me.

“So, when can I expect to be an uncle?” Jared asked.

“Jared, no,” Kim said, smacking him upside the head.

“I'm being serious. I wanna know,” he said, looking at me.

“Well you're looking at the wrong person,” I said, pointing at San and Emily. “They'll be the first.”

“No way,” Sam said. “We parent all of you everyday. We are not having kids until we get rid of you all.”

“Oh, screw off Sam,” Jared said.

“You know I'm right,” Sam responded. I had finished eating, so I took my plate to the sink as the boys continued to argue about who was going to have kids first.

“Jared, stop trying to cover it up. You and Kim will be the first,” I said. He rolled his eyes at me and Kim laughed nervously.

“Oh my God. You're pregnant,” I said, looking at her.  

“No, I'm not,” she said.

“Okay, if you say so,” I said without removing my eyes from her. Jared leaned over and kissed her gently to help her calm down from me calling her out. I rolled my eyes, but picked up my book bag and headed out the door with Quil.

A/N: Sorry that it's so short loves, but I've kinda been running around like a chicken with my head cut off recently.