Chapter 64

"Why're we here?" I asked, looking at the movie theater that appeared closed.

"Hey hottie," Bobby's voice answered my question. I turned to the sound of the voice and sure enough, Bobby and Taylor were standing there waiting for us.

"Bobby?" I asked, still slightly shocked that Paul chose to spend Valentine's Day with them.

"Would you want to spend Valentine's Day with anyone else?" He responded as he walked over and hugged me.

"Maybe Paul," I said, shrugging slightly and causing him to chuckle.

"Eh, that I could live with," he said.

"We have been trying to line our schedules up since Christmas. How did you guys do this?" I asked.

"Well, the theater is technically closed for repairs, so I figured who better to call and invite to a private movie than my favorite straight couple," Taylor said.

"You're a dork," I said giggling slightly.

"You love me anyways," he said.

"Maybe," I shrugged. He rolled his eyes at me but led the four of us inside anyways.

We sat around talking and catching up as Taylor made popcorn for us.

"What do we wanna watch?" Taylor asked.

"Got anything good?" Paul asked.

"The new Fifty Shades movie," Bobby commented.

"Have you seen it?" I asked.

"Not yet, but I did see the case sitting over there," Bobby said.

"I'm down, but I doubt Paul is," I said. I looked at my boyfriend who was sitting beside me and he smiled at me as we made eye contact. I returned the smile as he answered.

"I don't care," he said.

"Have you seen the first one?" I asked.

"Yeah, why?" He responded. It sounded like he didn't really want to see the first one but he did anyways.

"I just didn't know," I said.

"Sure, I don't care," Taylor said.

"Do you have anything else?" I asked.

"Not anything romantic, which is odd. Must be Dad didn't order anything romantic because he knew that the theater would be closed," Taylor said.

"We could always watch the Notebook," Bobby suggested.

"Did you seriously bring our copy?" Taylor asked causing Bobby to smile at him and blush.

"I love you, baby boy," Taylor said, kissing Bobby quickly on the lips. He pulled back just as quick, as if suddenly remembering that Paul and I were present.

"I love you too, Tay," Bobby responded.

"The Notebook it is," I said.

"Which theater?" Taylor asked.

"The comfiest one," Paul responded causing me to giggle.

"I'll second that," Bobby said.

"They're all about the same," Taylor said.

"Quick pick a number between one and eight," Bobby said.

"Two," Paul and I said at the same time.

"Theater number two it is," Taylor said.

After the movie, we parted ways, Taylor and Bobby had dinner reservations and Paul and I apparently had plans he wasn't telling me about.

"Where are we going baby?" I asked, grabbing his right hand that was placed in the middle seat.

"You'll see soon, baby girl," he said. I smiled at him, but rolled my eyes. I didn't like that I didn't know what was going on. I closed my eyes and tried to relax as Paul softly sang along to the CD that was once again playing love songs.

A/N: Sorry if you got a notification that I had published this earlier than I did. It was an accident. It's eleven at night here and I'm exhausted and trying to write something for you guys. Sorry again. I love you all. -Erynn