Plot

Carter Kelly:
(proper noun)
Your average depressed teenager with a low self esteem, extremely severe social anxiety, and a tendency to think that she screws up everything she does when in reality she's just bullied by others to make her feel that way.

Tyler Evans:
(proper noun)
The Alpha that every girl dreams of. He's the sweet Alpha that will do anything for his little Luna and will do everything he can to support his pack but he's also the over protective possessive Alpha who has never lost a fight or war against any other pack or to any group of rogues.

The Crescent Moon Pack:
(proper noun)
Strong. Big. Powerful. Lunaless. A pack dies without a Luna but when they finally have one, she's human. There's never been a human Luna before.

Carter's Story:
(noun)
Abusive mother. Deaths of loved ones. Low self esteem. Bullying. Depression. Anxiety. Panic attacks. Insomnia. Cutting. Suicide.

Tyler's Story:
(noun)
His father (sperm donor) who kicked him and his mother out of his pack died from a rogue attack years ago and he takes over as the Alpha of the Crescent Moon Pack because he was his father's only child. All he wanted for as long as he could remember he's wanted a mate who he could treat like a princess, his princess.