Chapter Nine

Picture of Shailene Woodly as Lee to the side.

-Unedited

Carter Kelly's P.O.V

"Come here baby..."A voice calls as I feel myself being lifted up into a pair of strong arms and a pair of lips press to my forehead. "Let's get you up to bed, sweetheart."

"Tyler?"I groan, wrapping my arms around his neck and snuggling closer to his chest.

"I'm right here, lovely."Tyler says as he begins to walk.

I reluctantly open my eyes and look up at him. He looks different but still handsome as always. His brown hair is a mess, falling in his face and curling slightly at the ears. His jawline prominent, his cheekbones structured, his lips full, everything about him is attractive in every way.

"What are you staring at?"Tyler asks with an amused smile on his face.

"Nothing."I blush as I bite my lip and look down to avoid his gaze.

"What is it?"Tyler presses as we approach the pack house, he opens the door and begins to walk up the steps up to our floor. "Tell me..."

"Stop!"I whine, turning my head so that my face his buried in his shirt. "You're making me embarrassed!"

"You shouldn't be embarrassed around me."Tyler laughs slightly. "Come on darling, you can tell me anything. You know that."

"I was just..."I bite my lip.

"Was my Carter checking me out?"Tyler fake gasps, teasing me in a playful manner. I blush even more now, but he thankfully can't see it.

"Don't talk about it!"I whine, gripping onto his shirt.

"I believe I should talk about it, Miss Kelly."Tyler's warm arms suddenly disappear and before I know it, I'm thrown onto my bed.

"Hey!"I laugh, covering my face with my hands and turning on my side.

"What did I say about hiding from me?!"Tyler chuckles before jumping on top of me, immediately squeezing my sides causing me to giggle uncontrollably and flail around like an idiot.

"S-stop! Ple-ease!"I gasp between laughs, turning my face to the side and hiding in my sheets.

"Stop hiding from me and admit your were checking me out!"Tyler yells, pulling away the sheets with one hand while the other continues to tickle me.

I reluctantly look up at him, my sides aching from laughing and tears in my eyes. I try to admit to checking him out but I can't catch my breath.

"I-"

"What was that?"Tyler asks, squeezing both my sides again.

"I c-can't breathe!"I gasp out with a couch.

Tyler completely stops at my words, a concerned expression washes over his face as he cups my cheeks with his hands, "Are you okay?"

"I'm fi-ne."I say, wiping tears from my eyes. "Besides the running mascara and the side aches."

"Don't scare me like that."Tyler breathes out before doing something I don't know how to react to.

He kisses me again.

Now when I say this, I don't mean it as a bad thing. I mean, Tyler's a sex bomb but he's so gentle and caring with me but he's also a little overbearing and possessive.

That doesn't mean that I can't help but kiss him back, every time he touches me sparks ignite on my skin and I can't help but let them take over.

Tyler's lips move against mine in perfect sink, slowly at first in a gentle manner but soon becomes more heated and fast. He moves his hands to my waist as I move my arms around his neck.