Chapter Nine

*Hi.. Thank you if your atually reading this! It means a lot! BUT quick background change.... Alice isn't a sophomore, she will be an adult... I think it might be awkward if a sophomore in high school is in a relationship with an 30ish year old. soooo... shes actually an adult. I hope you guys don't mind the changes >_< I'm sorry I'll go edit the previous chapters and change that. I"M SORRY DX Let me know if your really reading this.. or this fanfic will seem a little pointless to me. Again... sorry....thank youthankyouthankyou!* **Oh and yes I know I'm the worst speller in the world...sorrrryyyy.. but thanks for reading anyway...**

Chatper Nine~

I followed Loki to the other side of the runway, where there were less agents working. There was literally nothing to do.

"Tell me about Asgard. Do you want to go back?" I asked loki, as we sat down on the egde of the runway. He ran his hands over his slick, black hair, and thought about the question. He exhailed slowly, before he answered.

"I'm not sure. I don't think I have a place there anymore." He replied, honestly looking down at the concrete. I was sorry I asked. He seemed lost, a wondering soul. He didn't know where he was supposed to go. I looked down at the concrete too, and there was silence between us for a moment. "Plus, I'm pretty sure Alfather will kill me anyway" ( SORRY I was typing this in really bad, slow wifi and it got deleted! Sorry if you read this and was confused because the rest got deleted!!") He turned to me and laughed, waiting for me to do the same, and I gave him the grin he wanted.

"Come on let's go inside, it looks like it might rain!" I told him, looking up at the sky worried.

"Its alright if we get a little rained on..." Loki told me as he followed me indoors.

"Um, maybe for you... I can't touch rain. Or cold water for that matter. It will disolve my skin off." I laughed, letting him know. Loki walked faster and suprised me by pulling my hand inside and out from underneith the dark, shady clouds. His hand was so cold, intertwined with mine, but it didn't hurt me.

"Well we don't want that!" laughed Loki with me joining in. It made me happy inside to know he cared about me.

As soon as we got inside, we saw all of The Avengers, Nick Fury, Phil Coulson, and Agent Hill, gathered at the meeting table. We were motioned to sit down and join them. Confused, we sat anyway at the two empty seats next to Thor. Soon, we were told that because we had one week before the attack, Nick wasn't going to make us stay. We were free to leave wherever we liked. Thor gladly stood up from the table and announced he was going to New Mexico, to viset Jane Foster. That was such a sweet thing for him to do, we all knew Jane was waiting for him all the time. Natasha and Clint told us they would be at the shooting range inside Clint's home all week. Tony would of course be at his tower, and Bruce would be at his lab, to complete unfinished work. Steve would go back to his home, and I was going to go back to my apartment, in North Carolina, and I guess just chill till the end of the week. Loki just sat in silence.

"Loki....do you um...have anywhere to go?" I whispered to him. He gave me a sad and lonley look.

"Not really, I think I'm just staying here...." He answered silently. He didn't look me in the eyes, and instead starred at the ground, disapointed. Then a crazy idea popped in my head.

"Well, how about you come back to my little home with me? It's so boring there, but it would be even more boring here by yourself...." I imidiatly felt my face turn red as I realized my fear of him rejecting my offer. I REALLY hoped he would agree. I knew it would be awkward between us if he didn't want to. But to my relief, he picked up his head and smiled at me.

"That would be delightful." He answered smiling even bigger. I felt an imidiate sence of pleasure, sweaping my insides. I returned the grin, and looked in his deep green eyes. He seemed as happy as me.

After words, I told Nick Fury and Phil Coulson my plan to take Loki back with me to North Carolina. Phil seemed overjoyed and told me it would be an excellent way for trust to be gained between S.H.I.E.L.D. and Loki. Nick agreed completly, and were then given a private jet to North Carolina, with a week to do whatever we wanted.