Chapter Sixteen

Chapter Sixteen~

After a long day of waiting and shopping, it was finally time for Loki and I to get ready for tonight. I had chosen a loose fitting, spagetti strap dress that stopped at mid-thigh. It was tied off with a nude belt at my waist. It was a soft black, that I thought looked very flattering on me. I knew everyone else at the party would be wearing far more fancy and bright clothing, but I didn't really care. After I threw my hair back in an easy side braid, and stepped out in the living room, where Loki was waiting for me. He was wearing a button up dress shirt, that was an army green. It brought out his eyes and make them glow. Along with his dress shirt, he was wearing black slick dress pants that looked fantastic on him.

"Oh..my god..." He told me when I stepped out. I started to panic. Oh no, my bra is sticking out isn't it? I checked for anything wrong, but didn't see anythig obvious. "No, no no, nothing is wrong." Loki said, taking my hands and holding them in his. My heart stopped as he looked at me with his green eyes. "You look beautiful. I've never seen anything more magnificent." Loki told me, pulling me closer to him.

What? I'm what? Did I really just hear that? Never in my life had I ever had a man tell me I was beautiful. I could feel my heart beating faster as Loki brushed my stray hairs out of my face. His hands were so cold and gentle. I loved the feeling of them, even though I usually prefer warmer tempertures. I swollowed hard as he leaned in closer to me, and softly brushed his lips against mine, teasing me. Finally Loki kissed me and held me tightly in his arms before I just stayed there. My lips felt so cold after we had kissed, but I strangly loved it. I had no idea what to say to him now. I didn't want to go to the party anymore. I just wanted to stay here in the apartment and stay in his arms.

"Do you like me, Loki?" I asked. I felt so stupid after I said the words outloud. It sounded better in my head.

"I do." He replied grinning. Loki let go of me to reach my lips again, and kissed me. Again. My heart was beating even faster as he kissed me harder and pushed me against the wall. He trapped me in his arms and kissed me more. I ran my fingers through his black, greasy hair and rested , my chin in between his neck and shoulder. My breathing slowed as he ran his long thin fingers, up and down my sides, peeling my dress up a bit. He then picked me up off the wall and pulled me with him as we stumbled more, and fell on the couch, with me on top of him and our lips pressed together. I smiled at the amazing feeling he was giving me and rested my head on his chest. He hugged me tighty before the awful, awful sound of the doorbell interupted us. Me and him both sighed together as I rolled off of him and straightened out my dress. I exhailed a breath of smoke, sad that we had been interupted and offered my hand to help him up.

"Whoever is behind that door is dead to me." I hissed, so sad that we didn't get to continue. Loki chucked a little at my comment, and stayed sitting on the couch, and I walked over to open the door. Of course. It was none other than Kate, Abbey and Savannah laughing and waving their hands at me.

"Um....What's...up?" I asked, sounding a little annoyed.

"We decided to carpool! The rest of the group is riding in another car, you and your....date.... can ride with us!" They all laughed when they said date, because I'd never really had one before.

"So who is he? Is he here already?" Savannah laughed and looking behind my shoulder into my apartment. Loki had already gotten up from the couch and was walking towards us at the door. He tried to give them a friendly smile when they spotted them. Their faces slowly went from a happy smile to a disapointed frown. "Oh um.....is.... HE.... your date?" Savannah asked, maybe a little disgusted. I pressed my eyebrows together and pulled Loki to my side, giving him a one armed hug. Okay so, my friends didn't really like Loki. I rested my head on Loki's chest and tried not to choke them all.

"Yes. Loki is my date." I told them very stern. It hurt me a little that they didn't approve of him, but that didn't matter to me anymore.

"Is there a probem?" Loki asked amused. They didn't look him in the eyes, and instead looked at the concrete. He came off very intimidating.

"No... no problem." Abbey said in a hushed tone. They each turned around and walked to the SUV, waiting to take us to the expensive restaunt.

"I don't think your friends are very fond of me." Loki told me, whispering in my ear. I laughed, becuase we both knew it was true, and followed far behind them. Kate and Abbey's dates were sitting in the front seat, Savannah, Abbey and Kate were sitting in the backseat, leaving Loki and I to cram ourselves in the very, backseat of the car. We had to awkwardly climb over the seats and sit with our knees hitting the ones in front of us. Kate's date was wearing an overly bright blue dress shirt. He laughed too much and too loud, and had thick blonde hair. There was something I didn't like at all about him, but I didn't know what. Same as Abbey's date. He had an electric yellow shirt and flipped his hair to the side too much. He had an awkward jaw, and he looked like the only thing he ever did was go to the gym. They didn't sound very intellegent to me either, but its not like I had to live with them or anything. They were also very cocky, and laughed at their own jokes. I reminded myself that I had Loki with me, which made me smile. I rested my head on his chest as we listened to their mindless conversations and the quiet radio while rode in the car.