E Day part 2

As Sabine arrived back to Ezra's room where she found him sorting all his equipment out that was in his heavy duty bag, she handed one rag to him and as he gently grabbed it out of her hand he said " you can wipe down what ever you want I trust you Sabine." She smiled at him and sat down on the opposite side of the bed and began wiping down all the small things as he wiped down his dusty multi cam camouflaged armor and helmet also as they did so together Sabine brought a note book with a colorful pencil to write down her friends equipment inventory. 

Sabines POV 

I would wipe down whatever I did then document it for Ezra I know it sounds like Hera but I know I might as well go the extra mile now. 

The inventory 

— 2 vibro knives with at least a 6 inch blades that are razor sharp with both sheaths and cord to tie them some where             

— 2 gauntlet wrist style ( seems to be heavily modified with features than what I have equipped 

— Heavy blaster pistol ( same modifications has the one he always carries) with holster 

— small jet pack & boot thrusters 

— 2 bandoliers of explosives (Anti ship gernades , thermal  detonators , smoke, he stole some of my paint bombs too, EMP gernades) 

—  body suit 

— his camouflaged armor 

— DC long gun 

— ear piece com 

— glider attachments that attach to the jet pack and can fold in so it looks standard 

— one set of throwing kinves

Gezzz this kid is outfitted with some of the best equipment equal to or better than my mando culture. "Hey Sabine!" Ezra said I replied "yes Ezra what's up?"  "I'm going to suit up now get my equipment ready thanks for helping me clean and take inventory." Ezra replied so I got up and left his room to let him change.  I was glad he was so honest to me I feel like I can trust him more than what I thought about the the loth-cat thief.

Ezras POV 

I Got all my armor, jet pack and boosters equipped and now both pistols one on each side and my dad's lightsaber little in front of my right side one.  I grabbed one of the sheathed vibro blades and I kneed down so I can tie it on my leg I did the same thing for the other knife on my other leg then I clipped the pack of throwing knives behind my left blaster pistol all easily accessible in a moments notice so I can adapt to my situation. I've had a crush on Sabine for some time especially after we discussed our past it hurt me seeing the Mando girl break down after her family would do such a thing, i promised myself I would help Sabine liberate her world since she deserves to have her real family and I know I don't have my blood family anymore it's now the ghost crew  and hopefully Sabine heck I'm glad me and her had a conversation on this rough day for me. 

Ezra grabbed one of his bandoliers of explosives and wrapped it from his left shoulder to his waist the bandoliers each one allowing him to carry 15 explosives each. He has been longing for a day where he could finally cause some chaos to the imperials military parade that he watched from a roof top, he has studied the sniper positions where usually a heavy blaster gunner would be set up with the designated snipers. He was already laying out a plan from insertion , what targets to hit with explosives that the other three would be carrying more explosives too but he pulled up the imperial holonet to see if there was any of his family old friends that were being hunted by the empire as he looked through for five minutes he stopped on a face he recognized all to well Tessbo wanted dead or alive reward for any information on him 20,000 credits which was a lot for people under the imperial boot. 

The ships intercom crackled to life Hera then  Hera said " Everyone in common room in the next 10 minutes."  Ezra placed his helmet on got it set up and thanks  to Sabine did some final calibration,  his blasters were ready, all his knives were sharp to the razor fine edge , his fathers lightsaber ready that all the memories his father taught him how to weld with  precision ,speed and power for every movement.

10 minutes later 

As Hera, Kanan, Zeb ,Sabine and chop waited for the last member to come in and start discussing the plan for Empire day. Then the door to the common room opened with a hiss everyone looked to see the camouflaged armored figure walking through the door. It was 2 hours till the parade. 

Ezra removed his helmet and Hera and zeb looked like they were slapped senseless well zeb got that literally earlier today 🤣🤣🤣 

Heras POV 

I WAS IN SHOCK!!! Ezras family is part of a long line of warriors/ Jedi that from stories kanan told me even the Jedi logs didn't have anything on these people they are that secretive about their operations even. 

Zebs pov 

I thought I had enough surprises from the kid but dam it he makes my honor guard look stupid by what his family line is.

Chopper pov

WTF EZRA IS ONE OF THOSE COMMANDOS guess I have to only prank zeb for now on because Ezra probably will use me as spare parts for his equipment I thought in my circuits. 

(I know short chapter but the parade and those deserve their own part from planning to evacuation) keep the support going thanks everyone